ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clio Addiction Continues......

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
This is number 4!

Loving it so far.

Sorry about the quality of the photos - my old man has got the good camera so had to do these on the little digital one.

STA70753.gif

STA70754.gif

STA70755.gif

STA70756.gif

STA70757.gif

STA70758.gif

STA70759.gif

STA70760.gif

STA70761.gif

STA70762.gif

STA70763.gif

STA70752.gif

Lee

BMW M2C
Especailly as you've not got Recaros. ;)

Looks great. Nice one.:approve:

Hey, im from oooop north. We cant afford to splash out on expensive optional extras!

The standard seats are superb anyway. I'm just a brand *****, and after having Recaros in the Trophy I had to have them.

You don't need aircon living up North either. lol

VW Caddy Van
Where u from?

Thats got a Glasgow plate on it so is it a pre reg or brand spanker and u came up to Glasgow for it?

Sorry i'm nosey lol

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Looking well.

You don't live in Whitley Bridge do you? Those houses/that fence looks very familiar.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
cool, my R27R will be in white too ;) as and when it gets announced...

1.4 N Reg Champs
does anyone else find it weird that in 10 years time, some poor child will be saying " i've only got a 58 plate =[ "

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the standard seats own.

i would have a cup if they gave the option of keyless entry. love that now tbh.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Where u from?

Thats got a Glasgow plate on it so is it a pre reg or brand spanker and u came up to Glasgow for it?

Sorry i'm nosey lol

Yeah, I made the long trip up to Glasgow for it as the stealer up there gave me the best deal.

It was only an 8 hour round trip........................

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Very Nice Sir. Been reading up on it over the last few months in Performance Car Magazine. They've only had good to say so far. Lucky bugger.