ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The thing with the AMG from what ive read is that its a very blunt instrument that goes in a straight line quickly,after that other cars are better to drive.
He also mentioned the tiny fuel tank that does 16mpg so its annoying.
I guess when you can spend 80k on one of these its a bit of a let down in some areas.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Cba linking the new one but it is a belter.

Can't think of an achievable car I want to own more than the new GT3. Unbelievable.

Good video.

I noticed that the Aston's speedo isn't working though:

12496455145_1788e0bce5_c.jpg

He was said he was doing 80mph through that corner.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Such a good video, I love how many times he says 'a new thing' when on the track. Brilliant.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Now that's another awesome review from Chris and that car is just sublime.

182cup & 172 racecar
When he floors it on the road, did anybody else notice that people carrier thing in the side window, it just shot backwards,

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
A car that will change all supercars over the next decade! It makes the Porsche look rather peasant like in my opinion. I think alot of manufactures have some catching up to do, awesome review from Harris as per usual makes Top gear look like a CBBC program.

The people carrier moment was a rare insight into just what that much power means in real life, it was travelling a fair bit quicker than the P1, then it instantly went backwards as soon as Harris hit the throttle. Bonkers.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
The people carrier moment was a rare insight into just what that much power means in real life, it was travelling a fair bit quicker than the P1, then it instantly went backwards as soon as Harris hit the throttle. Bonkers.

at how many minutes roughly is this? Missed it!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
19 mins, lol at his face when when he lets off!

Edit: All hail the P1 face.

P1Face.jpg

Legend!

Last edited:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
19 mins, lol at his face when when he lets off!

Edit: All hail the P1 face.

P1Face.jpg

Legend!

FUARK!!!!

The only thing Ive seen more impressive than the Veyron vs R8 Chris HArris video!!

4:50 onwards:

[youtube]O9fz5dKAmeo[/youtube]

Veyron impresses me more than the P1 TBH

Disastra Coupe
Problem with comparing Top Gear's review to this is that Top Gear is on TV. They need ratings and to get ratings they need to attract people who aren't petrol heads too - so going into full depth about the car like Chris does just isn't going to work.
Chris' reviews are great and very interesting - but mainly to us who have a genuine interest in cars!