ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

Swift Sport
The Testarossa is my least favourite Ferrari, it looks like a boring red wedge of cheese to me. I don't think the 80's were a good decade for any manufacturer when it came to styling.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
All that was missing there was a blond giving him head and picking up that taimar hassain bloke(sp) and it would be a remake of the film "the business"

BREAD .lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I agree steve it was a bad time for car design,especially ferrari...I think when the F40 came out it restored my faith a little,even though they are almost undrivable on uk roads.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I agree steve it was a bad time for car design,especially ferrari...I think when the F40 came out it restored my faith a little,even though they are almost undrivable on uk roads.

Driven a lot of f40's have you?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra

Quite enjoyed this weeks episode! Would love to go and watch that event, one for the bucket list!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched this. Nice vid, but was amused more by the sound of popping champagne corks in the last 3 mins!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Driven a lot of f40's have you?

There was an EVO video a while ago saying that it was very hard to get the power down with the uneven roads we have in the uk,that coupled with no driver aids that we have on modern cars made it very unsure on the road...

Clio 182
Sorry to disagree but I thought the car looked awesome and the video was pretty cool... he has some great car control.

On another note, he keeps saying about how slippy Oulton Park is in October.... I'm booked in for a year finally in December :S

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to disagree but I thought the car looked awesome and the video was pretty cool... he has some great car control.

On another note, he keeps saying about how slippy Oulton Park is in October.... I'm booked in for a year finally in December :S

Is your car rear wheel drive with over 500bhp in the wet for every day? i think you will be fine ;)