ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
When I see those pictures are cars in the middle east where is says 'you will never guess what we found in this car park's always thought that were a hoax

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

In places like Dubai I think it's something to do with unpaid tickets or tax or something of that nature. Makes it more cost effective to just dump the car or something.

Would love to know the story with this thing.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I think its illegal to get in debt or something so these rich folk buy nice cars, Invest in business ventures and when they collapse they just flee leaving everything behind as face a jail sentence for getting into debt.

Noble M12. Not sure on the plate mind you. ?

Huaracan Performante in blu gauco, being driven by a proper tosser, revving it up while sitting up the arse of a pick up truck in slow moving London traffic. Good one knobhead!
blu-glauco-lamborghini-huracan-performante_2.jpg

A min or so before that, a Brabus 650 going the other way.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
saw a Merc/McLaren SLR at the weekend in Doncaster.

I do like these but this one looked a bit tacky, it was pearl white and had some sliver stripes down the middle of it.

Huaracan Performante in blu gauco, being driven by a proper tosser, revving it up while sitting up the arse of a pick up truck in slow moving London traffic. Good one knobhead!

I was following a guy in the centre of Bristol doing it in an SVR the other day. Don't get me wrong the car was lovely but he was actively slowing down and revving it by people. They're f**king Auto too so must have been taking it out of drive every time. What a diiiiiiiiiick
?

Lol!! Some bloke here's always ragging his blue one, then he catches up with the traffic, lets is clear a bit, then does the same again. It bloody shifts! but he looks like a complete idiot.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
He owns the Earl on Bennethorpe.
Earl of Doncaster? Nice, cracking room upstars in there, espescially when it's got the lights up for chritsmas.

I've never seen the car before, but saying that I try to avoid going into town if I can.

I love dimma 205's, but not in a convertible. It must be stupidly rare!
I think the wheels are original dimma split rims.

197 clio cup
I love dimma 205's, but not in a convertible. It must be stupidly rare!
I think the wheels are original dimma split rims.
It was very nice and the paint was perfect. Is there a way to see how many there are that anyone knows of

It was very nice and the paint was perfect. Is there a way to see how many there are that anyone knows of

Just been looking.. it's for sale on eBay, £19.995 It was only built in 2017! Built by Terry Pankhurst of Dimma. It's number 8 of the signature series.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I always wanted a dimma 205 when I was younger. They were so cool. Much better than the R5 GTT kit.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I remember watching a Max Power DVD years ago when they took a Clio Williams to Dimma for the kit. Pretty sure it was that nob head scouser, Proby.

Dimma kits / Wide arch kits never looked right on R5's or valvers imo. It only really suited the 205.

106 Dimma's are badass too!

I remember watching a Max Power DVD years ago when they took a Clio Williams to Dimma for the kit. Pretty sure it was that nob head scouser, Proby.
I saw one when Emma Bradshaw took one (might have been a valver though) to them, it came back and it was a different phase lol!!! I remember a naples red car, so I guess it went in as a phase 2 and came out resprayed and a phase 1 (something like that) so it wasn't the same car.