ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  330ci coupe, 172 cup
A mint black 3dr sierra cosworth drove past me in the middle of Edinburgh city centre today while I was out grabbing lunch, couldn't believe my eyes. drove down hanover street then up the mound and unfortunately it got through the green light so I couldn't grab a pic of it. first time in many many years I have seen one being driven on the road. made my day. lol.

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a Tesla model 3 last night, it was black with white seats. The iPad thing on dashboard is bloody massive!!! It's bigger than an iPad pro FFS!!!

TomSx

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a Tesla model 3 last night, it was black with white seats. The iPad thing on dashboard is bloody massive!!! It's bigger than an iPad pro FFS!!!
I passed one a few weeks about with a genuine Texan number plate on. God knows what he was doing in Bristol..lol

massivewangers

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I followed a California a few months ago. They are a bit bulbous and clumsy looking from the back I think. Obviously wouldn't say no though.

Saw this when I picked my 197 up earlier, belonged to one of the guys who ran the place. Fully restored and lovely:

IMG_20190817_104039.jpg

While I was driving back I saw a white Integrale Evo too.

YorkshireKyle

ClioSport Club Member
A very nice area though.. but yes it’s expensive. I just paid similar for a similar sized house.
Jesus man, so not only is a pint £5 down there they rob you on house prices!🤣😉

I'm looking for a house with my mrs and 200k gets you a 4 bedroom, garage, big garden in a nice area up here!

But anyway, Gallardo, dont see many of them nowadays, it's almost like they're not fashionable anymore😂

0ss

ClioSport Club Member

I'm looking for a house with my mrs and 200k gets you a 4 bedroom, garage, big garden in a nice area up here!

But anyway, Gallardo, dont see many of them nowadays, it's almost like they're not fashionable anymore😂
Just like a 3 series bm, once they are a few years old all the common folk buy them and pretend they are ballers🤣.

MarcJP

ClioSport Club Member
  A200, Passat

You think that’s bad, £300k won’t get you a 3-bed of any description round here

Feirny

ClioSport Club Member

Mine was £197k, I’m sure you’ve seen it. 4 bed, garage and a huge garden.