ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

92fe3eeb0929ae323eca581fd9dc1611.jpg

Terrible photo but saw this at ASDA last night. It's a '79 Toyota Cressida. Very cool!

I was shocked to see it out on a frosty night at the local ASDA. Thought it would rot away right there in the car park!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Reminds me, I saw a brand new Aston martin (no idea on model, but had big/long rear lights haha), bloke was obviously leaving work and just hammered it through the industrial estate, sounded brilliant.

Saw a lovely DB5 the other day, I'll see if I can get it off the dashcam.
A dude down the road (at work) used to use a dark blue one as his daily. Then one day I saw one a maroon one in the same place, one had the reg VYE 5H, the other VYE 6H. That dude must have had some serious coin! Sadly, I've not seen either for a couple of years :(

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
A dude down the road (at work) used to use a dark blue one as his daily. Then one day I saw one a maroon one in the same place, one had the reg VYE 5H, the other VYE 6H. That dude must have had some serious coin! Sadly, I've not seen either for a couple of years :(
They are over £500k now, I remember when you could buy one for £30k

People are buying old race cars and getting them put back to standard.

Reminds me, I saw a brand new Aston martin (no idea on model, but had big/long rear lights haha), bloke was obviously leaving work and just hammered it through the industrial estate, sounded brilliant.
Sounds like the new DB11 I think.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Guy near me had a lovely Db9, now he's got a fugly tesla! I hope he gets a DB11, seeing one every day would make going to work a tiny bit better, if only for a few seconds.

Fortunate enough to pass JCT Aston and Ferrari every day on my commute so get to see one most days. Quite like the F40 and Enzo at the minute though!

Saw a super shiny red BMW E30 last night on some BBS wheels, sadly it was a four door though. Then a little later on I saw a super shiny red Mk2 Golf also on BBS's, that too was also a four door one. Don't get me wrong, both looked ace, but I'm a two door man.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Seen one of them a couple of monthe ago. I really dont like the look of them

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Interesting spot - Proton Satria Neo, with a 'handling by Lotus' badge on the back.
20161228_135419.jpg

I know the previous model Satria GTI had some Lotus involvement in handling. Not sure about that model though. Either way, a thankfully rare spot these days!