ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
The boy with the blue Porsche 918 and black countach and rs6 amongst others that parks outside my work on George st in Edinburgh had his brand new 911 r parked outside yesterday. Stunning in white with blue stripes. Reg is no66 pdk. I will get a pick up soon. Some money this guy. Unbelievable collection of motors
He chose to have 'pdk' as part of the number plate on his 911r??

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Saw this NSX-R the other day :)

image.jpeg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It's been mini-ed.

I've seen one of those with a circular frame over the top of the roof. Hit the brakes and she does a perfect forward roll, lol

I've seen a Metro with that done lol

Today I saw a 300ZX (can't remember the last time I saw one of those) and a MINT 3-door Sierra Cosworth parked up (drool).

I'm sure there was something else as well but... meh.. old age, failing memory.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Guy over the road from me has a yellow 300zx. I was walking the dog once and 2 Impreza's passed and the first one pointed the zx out to his mate following. Car guys huh! [emoji38]

SQ5
I've seen a Metro with that done lol

Today I saw a 300ZX (can't remember the last time I saw one of those) and a MINT 3-door Sierra Cosworth parked up (drool).

I'm sure there was something else as well but... meh.. old age, failing memory.

When I went to California earlier in the year, 300ZX's were everywhere, I was quite surprised.

(I say everywhere, but I saw about 10 which is a lot for a 20 year old sports car)

When I went to California earlier in the year, 300ZX's were everywhere, I was quite surprised.

(I say everywhere, but I saw about 10 which is a lot for a 20 year old sports car)

I guess that's the benefits of cheap(er) tuning parts and weather that never rains :smile: lol

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
A very nice yellow evolution intergrale on the M62 today. No photo as I saw driving alone.

License plate was 1 RUB.

This incredibly gorgeous Aston Martin, such a lovely motor
bb12db751447fad8d9bed205f2b7234d.jpg

I jest
No, it's not a Toyota aygo. It's an Aston, honest. [emoji23]
Passed each other on bypass once or twice and didn't even realise what it was until I was sat behind it in traffic!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
They only exist to offset carbon emissions from the actual Astons. They can't say that though so IIRC they claimed that you could carry one on your yacht where it would take up less room, in case you wanted to make a run ashore and you didn't have someone drive your proper aston out to meet you.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
Yeah they're a brilliant idea to exploit a loophole so they can make 'proper' Astons. I imagine they priced them so high to dissuade people from actually buying them. There's no accounting for footballer's wives though. :smile:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yeah they're a brilliant idea to exploit a loophole so they can make 'proper' Astons. I imagine they priced them so high to dissuade people from actually buying them. There's no accounting for footballer's wives though. :smile:
Went to Berlin a few years ago, saw loads of them. I imagine we'll see more premium small cars once anything with normal emissions is banned from city centres.

Clio
They only exist to offset carbon emissions from the actual Astons. They can't say that though so IIRC they claimed that you could carry one on your yacht where it would take up less room, in case you wanted to make a run ashore and you didn't have someone drive your proper aston out to meet you.
Thats a real life CS problem they solved.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Lovely colour e46 I saw today, anyone know what it is? Really quite purpley
IMG_1913.JPG