ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
690D5035-B803-45FA-A76B-612960B92246_zpsjqczxysg.jpg

6A7F6AA7-7C99-451B-81D1-140ACAB4CC2F_zpsqmk63zy0.jpg

Peugeot 207 GTi
Saw this McLaren 675LT in Colchester yesterday. Sorry for the crap pic, was the other side of a David Lloyd gym car park

b22d877a521de3d369483b80105fa31a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted Ken Block in Glossop this afternoon while we the Yorkshire meet got lost. I've never seen such an err, impressive(?) focus.

Also spotted a 370z nismo and a few renaultsport clios.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Spotted this 911 50th anniversary whilst in Munich over the weekend. Also saw a SLS Roadster and a Fisher Karma, never seen on of those before. Oh yeah and many cool BMWs around the museum
IMG_1786.JPG

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Just seen one of these, 2.7 RS in the same colours etc. M reg too (not sure if real as it's worth a sh*t load of cash!)
HHP-BS27-1-660x440.jpg
They are fcuking awesome.

I've driven a yellow one when I worked on Porsches. Reg was 1 KNK a Chinese guy owned it along with a 928 GTS and a lotus Calton (RHD) one too.

We also restored a black 2.7 RS for a bare shell, that car went onto win the masters concourse. [emoji41]

They are fcuking awesome.

I've driven a yellow one when I worked on Porsches. Reg was 1 KNK a Chinese guy owned it along with a 928 GTS and a lotus Calton (RHD) one too.

We also restored a black 2.7 RS for a bare shell, that car went onto win the masters concourse. [emoji41]
I've always thought they were ace, saw one in the same colours as I posted up a couple of years ago, then this morning I saw another one.. I put the reg in online & it says it's a Vauxhall Astra :confused:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I've always thought they were ace, saw one in the same colours as I posted up a couple of years ago, then this morning I saw another one.. I put the reg in online & it says it's a Vauxhall Astra :confused:
I have loads of pictures of the stuff I've worked on, I should start a thread/post them.

But I'd have to take pictures of the photos. [emoji45]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
1 owner ek9 today. Will have a drive soon. Blew my mind. Stunning thing. I'll upload a pick tomorrow.

Full carbon GTR. Special car running a modest 700bhp. The carbon work is insane. Pics also tomorrow.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
The boy with the blue Porsche 918 and black countach and rs6 amongst others that parks outside my work on George st in Edinburgh had his brand new 911 r parked outside yesterday. Stunning in white with blue stripes. Reg is no66 pdk. I will get a pick up soon. Some money this guy. Unbelievable collection of motors

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Where the awesome wheels on the other side of the car?
Not a fan!? Thought with the car being quite plain the wheels added a bit of flair! It surprised me that they're oem design wheels as well [emoji1303]

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Not a fan!? Thought with the car being quite plain the wheels added a bit of flair! It surprised me that they're oem design wheels as well [emoji1303]

Nah sorry they're shite. I think they kind of make sense on the GTS as it's an all out race car thing, but on a regular M they just look a bit silly imo.