ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bora.

Mercedes C320!
lol its so funny to read all the bad comments that people make! However i bet all their cars are mint and extermly nice looking so they have a right to say yours is s**t :rolleyes:!!!

Anyway....i really like it and as already said it will look really nice once colour coded and a set of nice wheels!

Oh and about your insurance, dw i paid £2800 for my 1.2 clio and people said i was stupid, but i loved every minute of driving that car so it didnt really bother me!

Keep up the good work! :D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Pics?

4693642321_942b236f3c_b.jpg

4693635039_6284f6f7ac_b.jpg

4694259324_5a07343ed5_b.jpg

4693632615_8ff681f667_b.jpg

4694271562_2f2ec28522_b.jpg

4693638741_d15b5a508c_b.jpg

mx5
Actually looks alright in those pics mate, Im impressed.

You should colour code the lips of the steelies til you get some proper wheels to make it look less pov spec.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I kinda like the ghetto-ness of the steels. And I like that idea too! I was thinking white tyre walls too :/

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Getting there......Colour Coding and Wheels are deperatley needed though.

Are the sidestrips just stuck on or clipped?

JB

RB 182 Cup
Haha I like this and your plans seem sound, are you enjoying it more than the Clio? Oh and where did you get that sausage dog 'get low' sticker? The Bay? Good work :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Getting there......Colour Coding and Wheels are deperatley needed though.

Are the sidestrips just stuck on or clipped?

They are clipped but a lot of the time when you take them off they bugger up so I'm just getting some new ones in primer at trade cost.

Haha I like this and your plans seem sound, are you enjoying it more than the Clio? Oh and where did you get that sausage dog 'get low' sticker? The Bay? Good work :)

www.volkswagenstickers.co.uk

Thanks for the kind words people :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
like the car, sticker on the front bumper looks toss though, as do the dice!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks alright you should know by now that "i <3 speedbumps" stickers are as cool as wiping s**t on your willy! ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL

The Anti Roll Bar is now in two pieces in my boot! No more grinding, handles the same and now I can go lower! HAPPY DAYS.

M135i
I like this mate to be honest.

Colour is a bit different to the usual black/silver, and could be a very nice project.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Quality mate. Do you not find much difference without the arb? I've just had a good weekend of vw..

c160b316.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
No difference at all mate! Only that when I hit bumps or corner it doesn't grind like a b*****d anymore!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Colour code and the number plate recess in the front is going, so it's just one clean rub strip. Then saving and waiting for the RIGHT rims.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I personally think you're doing the right thing Jason. (Even though you are a faggot)

When I was 17/18/19 I didn't want to drive round in a brand new car, I wanted an older car that I could put my mark on and make my own. Just as Jason's doing.

I distinctly remember the 'First car' thread and there were a lot of Fiestas/novas/corsas with massive Ripspeed wheels and more max power stickers than i've ever seen before! Funnily enough everyone justified it by saying ''I was young, it was my first modded car''.

Well Jasons Bora (even as it is now!!) looks better than my Black Orion with Ford Motorsport written all over it. And it sure as hell looks better than the s**t that was posted in the first car thread.

Fcuk the haters.

Everyone should be entitled to positive and negative comments, however there has to be a line drawn between negative opinion and plain nasty comments.

If you really don't like something, why not offer an alternative which will encourage debate?

Storm Grey 200
I like it, needs to be a bit lower, but I'm sure it will be soon....

Some Pslots would look cool, do you want some? lolszoers

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I wanted to find some 16" steels and band them, but I think they will be too small for me to get a flush fitment. I don't know where I can find 17" Steels! LOL

Thanks for the kind words BTW. It's pretty much exactly as dan puts it, it's pretty old and s**t but its cheap so i can put my mark on it, as it were. And I'm not a faggot I have a calendar with naked ladies on.

It will be going lower once the springs have settled, since there is no Anti Roll Bar to worry about it will be fine.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
P Slots will be far too small! Whatever you decide to get, make sure they are staggered. If it was mine, i would get a set of polished 18's or even 19s. Banding costs quite a bit, and good banded steels are quite expensive.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I know there was a lot of hate for the Dice. So I present to you...

Suicide duck. He cares not for life anymore.

4729633257_93b5903750_b.jpg

4729636595_6875d7d589_b.jpg

4730283698_ea611ffc6f_b.jpg