ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bora.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I personally think you're doing the right thing Jason. (Even though you are a faggot)
When I was 17/18/19 I didn't want to drive round in a brand new car, I wanted an older car that I could put my mark on and make my own. Just as Jason's doing.
I distinctly remember the 'First car' thread and there were a lot of Fiestas/novas/corsas with massive Ripspeed wheels and more max power stickers than i've ever seen before! Funnily enough everyone justified it by saying ''I was young, it was my first modded car''.
Well Jasons Bora (even as it is now!!) looks better than my Black Orion with Ford Motorsport written all over it. And it sure as hell looks better than the s**t that was posted in the first car thread.
Fcuk the haters.

well said that man, head nail on hit
jason is actually a top lad, have actually real life met him, he knows his banana's and if he doesn't his mates do so the bora will look good

I know there was a lot of hate for the Dice. So I present to you...
Suicide duck. He cares not for life anymore.

actually awesome

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Thanks mate! :).

Hopefully this pay day will bring new things. I want whimzz! I'm thinking some Banded steels as they aren't too expensive, can look good, and can work in so many different colours!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Once it has got some nice Rims on it, it will look okay, just that colour, I just can't grow to like it, my brothers MKIV is in that colour, but fair enough if you do.

M2 Competition
It needs those lm reps from the one you posted!!

Otherwise some veedub style smaller bbs with stretched tyres on could work. Gotta be chrome or silver for me.

My Bora has gone now, rip shed.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Oooh no! But you have a Fast Ford, nice shed <3

I was thinking camo wheels! Or a nasty nasty Lada Cream! LOLz

M2 Competition
IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

The black one in the middle, OOOOFT!

M2 Competition
You need the wheels on the black one!!! They lenso's?

Those wheels, green car, coilies, debadged grille, done.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm going trawling round the local scrappies on pay day to find the perfect steels to band anyway. Who knows what random tat I will find there! LOL.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
They are too many monies and it's been done :p. I know banded steels are nothing new but I've never seen them on a bora so I'm curious as to how well they will look LOL.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
16" it will have to be. 17"s do exist, hear they are off a Dodge Caravan or something like that! But 16" are easier to get hold of. Not sure it will provide me with very flush fitment but at least I can go lower! Tyre's keep rubbing in the arches right now.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Lolz quiteflush.

Wonder if the newly educated local police will pull me for aggressive stance?

M2 Competition
16" it will have to be. 17"s do exist, hear they are off a Dodge Caravan or something like that! But 16" are easier to get hold of. Not sure it will provide me with very flush fitment but at least I can go lower! Tyre's keep rubbing in the arches right now.

I had 16" steels on my bora. We could have just swapped wheels before i shifted it!

Turbos.
Because you just called a set of mega expensive BBS the L word. Fake, one piece, Halford fakies that you see on old Corsas ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
lol...just the plates
bens a tool

I LOL'd at that tbh. I got pulled and they didn't even question my wicked sick suspension. They did say "Why have you got a Bora?" and "Whats with the silly dice!". Also said we can use his female partner as a model for the pics, quite a funny bloke.

Anyway. I wish I could afford BBS :(