ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bora.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well, here it is. Lot's of stuff to do to this. First off will be coilovers, just waiting on delivery! Also looking at prices for Colour coding, will probably get my mate to do it.

Excuse the gay zorst trims. They've rusted on to the pipes and I can't get them off at the mo.

4671192287_a5fc7df1df_b.jpg

4671809332_5770e57b5d_b.jpg

4671186967_c862111cbe_b.jpg

Has a nice sparkle too imo.

4671188621_75e3199eed_b.jpg

And the Deer's antlers did this: (FYI, I hit a deer).
4671190237_5e917c908f_b.jpg

And it's arse did this (taken before clean):
4670024848_3f4531a3b9_b.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
start of a long road of overdrafts and loan's, when shal we expect US bumpers and tailgate?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Can you list every way in which it is better than a 1series? Shouldn't take long... ;)

Looks better. Feels less plasticy. Doesn't make me vomit when I see it. Has my name on the V5. Doesn't make small children's eyes explode out of sheer disgust when they see it. It has a bigger boot. It doesnt make me want to die everytime i see it. But this thread is not about the UGLY series, so less chat of that.

Meh, not sure on the US spec tailgate BIF, I like the shape of the plates as they are ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The coilovers where meant to be here before the weekend. But because all delivery companies (TNT in this case) are useless f**king c***s, they are not.

It's going to be one of those things that until a few bits come together like the wheels/suspension it looks totally different.

However, that is no excuse for the dice. Looks f**king awful.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i wouldnt fit any coilovers etc untill you have rims and you can do it all at once otherwise people will just think your driving a taxi with shagged suspension

It depends how far its slammed. If its on the floor with the steels on it will look cool. Chalkboard the roof!!

Hmm, there really isn't much to like at the moment.

When it's on its arse it'l look better, but it will really need to be on it's arse.

New sumps every week, hope your pockets are deep.

Some inspiration..

3820947428_c5d636818d_b.gif

AR013.gif

Astra Twintop
Hmm, there really isn't much to like at the moment.

When it's on its arse it'l look better, but it will really need to be on it's arse.

New sumps every week, hope your pockets are deep.

Some inspiration..

3820947428_c5d636818d_b.gif

AR013.gif

Really isnt feasible in England is it!

Bambi's arse is gonna be windscreen height!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Its going as low as I can get it on its steels. If the ARB rubs, I'm taking it off. If the driveshafts rub on the chassis rails, I'm cutting notches. Sumps are £13 for me. Don't really care its just a bit of fun hence the dice. I'd rather people laughed at it than anything else :p

Gonna be interesting to see how this all works out.

It's all very well saying sumps are so much £.

But oil isn't that cheap, nor is fixing a seized engine!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Nothing a bit of gaffa tape won't fix ;). Looking at a shallow sump or just reinforcing this one. Why so serious everyone?

Cos today i scraped the f**k out of my sump on one of those little stubby car park humps.

My car isn't even that low, and Bora sumps aren't the best even on boggo standard ones.

Not doubting, Boras can look the tits, but it requires a LOT of money to get/keep up the coolness.

53 Clio's & counting
Nothing a bit of gaffa tape won't fix ;). Looking at a shallow sump or just reinforcing this one. Why so serious everyone?

Only warning you mate as i deal with this every day, sumps are £108 each, plus sealent, plus fitting plus an oil change

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Its not that bad. I have a mate with a mk4 that's got the same coils I'm getting and has them all the way down and the only thing that rubs is his ARB. As long as you are careful you shouldn't be paying out shed loads. Everyone takes modifying wayyy too seriouslyy ;)

Everyone takes modifying wayyy too seriouslyy ;)

Only cos you've got a 2 odd grand car, that you'll ruin by bodging things to accommodate mods, and because of the mods it'l be forever needed replacement parts.

And it wasn't so long ago you wanted a better MPG and petrol prices were crippling you. I wouldn't take it so seriously if i won the euro millions.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Petrol isn't a problem anynore as I barely use the car anymore. I live nearer work so bike :). If something breaks, fix it, get over it, move on.