ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Annoying Noise Of My Mk1 Valver!

Short video my friends took while driving back from a meet. Reason for the noise being so loud is the fact the previous owner decided it would be an amazing idea to custom make a dummy Cat out of some stainless steel he found.:eek: Also is a video of an idiot who sat on my rear bumper for about 15 minutes through a 30mph zone with his Hids pointing as far up as they will go! so i decided to show him what was best! The mondeo is a mapped tdci. He wouldnt give up!!

Tom :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just have to laugh at people like him ! Would of thought he'd of backed off after the first beating but he kept coming back for more, Bet he though he was gunna have you second time round lol

Lol at the second vid.

Valver looks nice and sounds almost as loud as mine in the first vid. what exhaust is on it?

Its CURRENTLY a full stainless steel de catted mongoose with a 3" exit. it weighs more than the car!! its rediculous. when i have the money it will be being either catted again or swapped for the standard system.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Ha ha! Love valvers, owned a white one from new back in 95 had it for 5 years, I see u have leather too, nice option and rare!

its a lovely car and does sound good. But even at chilled out speeds you can hear me coming a mile off! its fun for now but will be being changed asap! Cheers for the comments guys.

Ph1 track car, Dci
LOL at the second video, i do find people in larger cars like that do seem to find little clios just generally annoying, ill be passing in the outside lane minding my own business, and people just have to re pass me like they cant be overtaken by a clio or something. I just let them be.