ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The American Dream - My Knight Rider KITT Project :-)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
To be honest for me it's always gonna be a disappointment until the wheels are correct!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Looks ace! Hope your neighbours aren't coonts though for no tax on a public road lol

Ha ha they no better than to mess with me now the middle aged boring t***s. They glare at that car all the time cos it's a noisy v8 and "doesn't suit the neighbourhood" ha ha f**k off ya jealous old b******s!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Been machined polished? Still look a little dull, certainly not deep, but that could be your camera skills... :rasp:

Get those wheels/tyres done and the outside will look lovely!

No just a quick hand polish. Looks great from a distance but still needs a proper machine polish.

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Kitts seats are in!!!!! Pics to follow!!! Couple of issues with the doorcards to resolve but it's getting there!!!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Sorry for the delays folks this weathers slowed things down! Did some paint touch ups to the interior trim today so took a couple of very quick snaps! Door handles still need to go on as the frames don't line up bit you get the idea ha ha
1f5dd219-a6fd-cd45.jpg

1f5dd219-a717-5918.jpg

1f5dd219-a72f-9568.jpg

1f5dd219-a73f-beb1.jpg

1f5dd219-a753-eab7.jpg

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Yeah the guy that cleaned it did a fantastic job, there's a little patch of rust under where the seat bolts but ya can't see it so it does look brand new :) result for £50 plus £15 to clean it! A new ones a couple of hundred quid!!!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
They are some odd looking seats.

Looks like you've got ET as a passenger in one of the pics.

Yeah there a bit odd! Comfy as a bugger tho!! Not the genuine pmd ones that kitt had but they will do for now :) pmd's are like £2000 and hard to find and they more often than not need recovering!!!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Few drill holes and some massive bolts and the door handles are nearly attached!!! Just need a slightly better quality drill to get through the steel for the top supports ha ha ha!!!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Spot on mate, it really looks the part now! :cool:

So is it just the interior left to do now?

Yeah pretty much..... it needs to go off and have some major tuning done to the engine and i still have a bulb brighter than the rest at the back but its getting there now :D