ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

swap my alfa gt for a 172??????

alfa gt jtd
I once owned a inferno 182 but I stupidly got rid and bought a 1.9 alfa gt. The alfa isnt the worst car in the world, in fact I think its one of the most eye catching cars out there. But....... its no clio sport. The most fun ive had in a car has been in my old clio and was thinking of getting a cheap 172 to replace my alfa. What do people think?

Or should I spend some more money and look into getting a 197????????
Any advice welcome.

Ph1 track car, Dci
Really fancy a gt jtd as a daily, get some pics up! Any horror stories or has it been a reliable car? I think there a great car for the money as everyones scared of them !

No Renaults! :(
I've just bought my second Clio sport because our other two cars are too sober - if your GT is anything like our 159 then you might regret getting rid of it (for what you're likely to get for it) when you first find yourself needing to do a 200 mile motorway trip.

Buy a 172 and KEEP the GT!