ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower + Forged Engine + Brembos + Recaros + 16" F1s

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Happy birthday fella. Hope you had good time and your Mrs is a keeper.

Cars looking great as usual. All my plans on back burner yet again. Buying new house now so cars just a daily runner. Bugger.

106GTI / NovaC20LET

Cars looking great as usual. All my plans on back burner yet again. Buying new house now so cars just a daily runner. Bugger.

Sell it to me mate, I'm looking for a new project, would love a nice sunflower lol :p

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]

Thanks Paul, haha she is indeed.

​Still a nice daily runner though mate, is it a keeper?[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]

Epic car, epic cake!

Cheers dude :)[/FONT]

What he said!

Thanks John.

2007 MK3 Clio
I actually don't think this car could get any more awesome, fantastic build mate, real credit to you!
If you ever think on selling I would be willing to give both my testicles and possibly an arm haha!
That cake is also awesome!

I actually don't think this car could get any more awesome, fantastic build mate, real credit to you!
If you ever think on selling I would be willing to give both my testicles and possibly an arm haha!
That cake is also awesome!

Thanks for your kind words mate :) haha that's a lot to give up, it's proberly worth more in parts than what somebody would be will to pay for the full thing though.

2007 MK3 Clio
Thanks for your kind words mate :) haha that's a lot to give up, it's proberly worth more in parts than what somebody would be will to pay for the full thing though.

Credit where it's due, it's beautiful, really love this car, done sooooo tastefully!
It's a lot to give up but it's a lot of car haha!
I suppose that would be very true =/ and it would be hard to put a price on a car like this!
I wish I had the money, time, knowledge & guts to do a project like this, wee tad jealous just a wee tad haha!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
But you didn't say no to selling? Curious what your asking price would be. PM if you have an idea.

Credit where it's due, it's beautiful, really love this car, done sooooo tastefully!
It's a lot to give up but it's a lot of car haha!
I suppose that would be very true =/ and it would be hard to put a price on a car like this!
I wish I had the money, time, knowledge & guts to do a project like this, wee tad jealous just a wee tad haha!

Well thank you very much mate :) it would be a shame to break it for parts & put it back to standard but it would make sense so i wouldnt have to take a big loss. But i love it so cant see me selling it.

But you didn't say no to selling? Curious what your asking price would be. PM if you have an idea.

I dont intend on selling it but if i got an offer i couldn't say no to then id sell everything has a price lol & it would be easier than breaking it.

FLOL @ the cake! Awesome!

Ive told her i want a blue 197 for next year lol.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Car envy...I wish this was mine :cool:

Awesome cake!

Little present on its way to you! Paul at RS Tuning will know exactly what to do with it ;)

Car envy...I wish this was mine :cool:

Awesome cake!

Little present on its way to you! Paul at RS Tuning will know exactly what to do with it ;)

Cheers Tom.

Haha thanks mate i cant wait to get the little present off you fitted & let Paul work his magic with it

Absolutely love this car. And the cake is epic too. Pictures of fiancé, you know the rules

Happy Bday chap.

Hahaha i might put one up :rasp:

Cheers dude.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It was my birthday on sunday 16th & my fiancè had this made for me :D i love it but couldnt bring myself to cut into it. It even made a flame like the real one haha.

null_zpsa96fdb58.jpg

null_zps809ce65b.jpg

Thats epic.

Spent some time on the car yesterday cleaning the engine bay & getting some jobs done on it before CSS.

Fitted 5mm spacers to the rear due to the wheels catching the inner arch. Removed the carbon wrapped bits id done last year realised they just looked s**t & cheapened the look of the car, scuttle panel / fuse box / fog light surrounds, loads happier with the standard plastics with some plastic care on.

Resprayed the wiper arms as they didn't look too good & painted the bonnet catch & lock. I took the bonnet off altogether so i could wash it & its come up great. Also trimmed the bumper on the passenger side were it pushes against the boost pipe so it fits better around the headlight.

Im giving the full car a good clean today & clean the rad & intercooler, hopefully the rain will hold off so much for summer.

This also turned up yesterday off Tom, EC1 & loom :D

null_zps52632ad4.jpg

null_zps9555c6a4.jpg

null_zps42722008.jpg

null_zps4fffa073.jpg

null_zps92231b13.jpg

Who mapped this on the standard ECU? presuming it runs megane injectors also?

Dan as Dom says it was mapped at RS tuning by paul who did a great job, it ran megane injectors when it was 260bhp but ive chnaged them for 630cc injectors now.

Mapped by RSTuning Dan, car looks great Craig.

Thanks Dom cant wait to have a look at yours.

This car makes me moist.

I don't think theres a better way to describe it than that...

Lmao dont be making any mess on it tomorrow :rasp:

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Nice to meet you today Craig, I can't remember if I said but the car looked awesome and totally deserved the best Clio award.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
One of the highlights of today was seeing this car, it's a true credit to you buddy. Sounds epic too!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Great to see your car mate, did come over to say hi but you was busy getting it ready for your photo shoot...

Epic car...