ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower + Forged Engine + Brembos + Recaros + 16" F1s

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
One of the highlights of today was seeing this car, it's a true credit to you buddy. Sounds epic too!

​Thank you very much Wayne.

[/FONT]

That's pretty much my reason behind going today, well deserved best Clio award - simply stunning Sunflower!

Cheers Rob.

[/FONT]
Great to see your car mate, did come over to say hi but you was busy getting it ready for your photo shoot...

Epic car...

You should have said hi mate I wanted to have a chat with you, I had a good look at your very clean & perfect ph1.

[/FONT]

Epic car well deserved best clio award. Really nice to chat with you aswell. My favourite ph1

Thanks mate, was good chatting to you too fellow boost buddy lol.

[/FONT]

Well done mate. You definitely deserve the best Clio award.

Thank you Paul.
[/FONT]

Love this, phase 1 in sunflower with this spec! Amazing :) good work

Cheers mate :)[/FONT]

Looked lovely at CSS :)

Thanks Chip, good work helping Ash out with his tyre.

[/FONT]

Geez didn't realise there was awards or I would of brought my van ;)

You should have brought it along mate would have been good to see it.

[/FONT]

Top car, top owner.

​I doubt you could meet a nicer bloke TBF. Always a pleasure having a chat with Craig.

:eek: Cheers Greg, thanks for your kind words nice chatting to you :)

Some pictures stolen from the CSS picture thread :D:rasp:

E1CF78C6-BE08-4D4C-96D9-F007761BC5C4-269-0000000ED6EDB4B3_zps8e782b1b.jpg

21E79070-4068-40B7-AB60-6574D795E241-269-0000000ED8C90B09_zpsaa2ea835.jpg

2D34BB45-7630-4134-B3D8-6A42E0838DAD-269-0000000EE0F3D132_zps9c48afdc.jpg

F6E68E0C-F070-43F7-BDCE-BA4C2540B07D-269-0000000EDD6BDB80_zps916e8542.jpg

86A2061C-5D9D-45F0-B34F-41F7992687B9-269-0000000EDF4CDF96_zps55bcc50f.jpg

601862F4-ED86-4B96-91C8-63BF843B6F8F-269-0000000EDB94E094_zpse05208af.jpg

CLIO 1.2 AUTHENTIQUE
why dont u contact performance french cars magazine and dona feature id love to read about ur car its gorgeous

Inferno 225 cup
;)

dy3a4aba.jpg

Longest hard-on I've ever had yesterday, looking at this.

Would have loved a trip out In this.You and your dad seem top blokes.

You may have a pm soon about your engine bay :) if that's ok mate?

He would have done the same for me

Apologies for not quite getting out of shot for the pic of the boosted 4some!

Just creeping in on it lol.

Cannot wait to see this on EC1

i dont think i want it pushing to the max for maximum power but abit more would be a bonus lol.

why dont u contact performance french cars magazine and dona feature id love to read about ur car its gorgeous

Thank you mate :) ive already been in contact with Dave from PFC & he wants to do a feature on it since last year but think ill wait till the ecu is on now.

;)

Longest hard-on I've ever had yesterday, looking at this.

Would have loved a trip out In this.You and your dad seem top blokes.

You may have a pm soon about your engine bay :) if that's ok mate?

Haha :eek: glad you liked it dude, you should have said i would have took you for a spin. Thanks mate my dad had a great day.

Yeah of course mate fire me a pm :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'm proper gutted I didnt chat with you now. .:(

But seeing your car has made me want to SC mine now.
Still want to keep mine ome looking so I think thats the way forward.

Oh thanks for your comment's mate means alot coming from you. :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well done on the award. It stood out quite some way for myself and Brian, especially having read this thread in the past. Was nice to see it in the metal.

I'm proper gutted I didnt chat with you now. .

But seeing your car has made me want to SC mine now.
Still want to keep mine ome looking so I think thats the way forward.

Oh thanks for your comment's mate means alot coming from you.

Glad its made an influence on you to want to do yours :) oem looking is best & i think yours pulls that off amazingly & with a nice s/c under the bonnet too it will be even better. Im getting my wheels done in bright oem silver next & maybe even put the Ph1 side strips back on & rear lights but im not 100% sure on those bits.

Epic car, congrats on your award, well deserved!

Cheers Bobby :) nice meeting you mate & thanks very much for the engine oil im changing it today so the 197 is nice & fresh.

You should feel honoured Craig, I only took about 6 pics of cars yesterday but you got lucky

​Good to chat briefly as well (tall scottish guy with a black hoody!)

haha i do John thanks thats a really good picture of it was good chatting to you too mate.

Well done on the award. It stood out quite some way for myself and Brian, especially having read this thread in the past. Was nice to see it in the metal.

Thank you very much Luke im very grateful you & Brian picked my car out of the rest as there was some stunning clios there. :D

Well I have bought another Clio lol this is number 10 & the 8th Renault sport & it's the 5 RS I've got at the moment as I've also got a RB182 FF with a friend but we are deciding what direction to go with it.

Standard Ph1 Sunflower
Supercharged Sunflower
RB 182 FF
Titanium 182
RB 197 FF

I just love Clios :rolleyes: Lol

​The Renault Wind GT louise had sold just before we went to Glastonbury & we were just going to use the 172 & 197, but I didn't really want to have to use the 172 as a daily so I thought a Ph2 172 or 182 would fit the bill, then a mate says he is selling his Titanium 182 but needs abit of tlc I hadn't seen it in a while so went & had a look at it last week, a price was a agreed & then i picked it up after work tonight :)

It was due a cambelt change so I ordered the bits through the week & soon as I got the car tonight I took it straight upto Owens in Doxford so he can do the belts tomorrow for me. I'll post a picture of his BG 182 he's built it's quality & Owens a very clever lad.

I'm going to do a project thread on it as there's a few jobs on it Im going to do before I can get it to my standard & it'll give me something to tinker with as there isn't much I want to do to the sunflower now & nothing at all to the 197.

Thanks to Korky for following me to Owens & bringing me home.

E7F2B9A9-959D-4E12-8D1F-8D71B6F420D0-22482-0000066C4DCA570A_zpsf86d1141.jpg

A99DF654-64E2-46B4-B8AE-0A8512BFC836-22482-0000066C650E1959_zps8946f9b2.jpg

1A7DCA12-4FDC-4387-B9F6-A83C0C8F7DF4-22482-0000066C6A6EFAE9_zps058b3cc8.jpg

Without giving too much away it's a 182 with a 197 engine, Megane pistons, forged rods, td05 turbo, Evo manifold, Megane ecu, Megane Clocks push button start & key card :hail: Ohh & 300bhp but that will be changing very soon.

Last edited:

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I give up mate. If it's just the tinkering you want feel free to spend your time on my flower. I've plenty jobs I can send your way.

You can start with a suspension 're fresh lol

Audi A5
Your mad, mad I tell ya! No one needs that many clios lol.

Loving that engine bay pic. Owen s is a mastermind.

You my friend have attained legend status imo

Haha I think that should be you mate!

I give up mate. If it's just the tinkering you want feel free to spend your time on my flower. I've plenty jobs I can send your way.

You can start with a suspension 're fresh lol

Haha nice try :p I just get abit bored easy on my 4days off so it gives me something to do.

Your mad, mad I tell ya! No one needs that many clios lol. Loving that engine bay pic. Owen s is a mastermind.

Haha they proberly don't but I do :p

Owen is a clever lad, you should get him to do a R26 conversion on yours ;)

UPDATE

Just a little one, had some battery issues of late, turned out to be my alternator & a s**t battery lol, so I've changed the alternator & I'm off to get a new battery today.

Also I mentioned to a few people at CSS I wanted to get a full respray done on the car, well it's happening next week & I can't wait :D also having the 16s done is OEM silver I've managed to get the original silver paint code off Jonnathon with the flame red Ph1. I'm also putting the original plastic side trims & handles back on & maybe even ph1 rear lights.

It will basically just look like my other one did on 16" f1s, just wish I had kept the V6 spoiler :(

16092007273.jpg

16092007274.jpg
[/IMG]