ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower + Forged Engine + Brembos + Recaros + 16" F1s

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Don't spend any more money out or I won't be able to afford it...
Doubt I can now tbh. .
4 days off? What do you do?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Out of interest, how much will the full respray be costing you? (PM me if needs be). Your attention to detail is amazing. Frigging love this car.

Feel free to include me on that PM please, thats the next thing I'm saving up for now its mechanically sound and the interior is done.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
It's going to look even more epic with the sliver wheels and black side strips. :)

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
Wtf is it with these alternators! I went through 3. Wasn't the battery either

Sell this to me please.

Hopefully this spare one I had is fine & does the job, did you buy yours new? If the price is right mate it's yours, everything is forsale ;-)[/FONT]

Good man! Do ph1.5 rear lights, ph1 lens, ph2 bulb holder

Have you done this John?
[/FONT]

A full respray?! It looked mint before.

Cheers mate, but yeah it's getting a full respray.[/FONT]

Don't spend any more money out or I won't be able to afford it...
Doubt I can now tbh. .
4 days off? What do you do?

Haha I'm sure you can afford it, I'm a mhe mechanical engineer.
[/FONT]

Out of interest, how much will the full respray be costing you? (PM me if needs be). Your attention to detail is amazing. Frigging love this car.

Its getting done at mates rates ;-) thanks Paul feeling the sunflower love lol x[/FONT]

Craig your dedication to this car is amazing!

Cheers Dan :)
[/FONT]

Cant believe I got a job mate! Gutted I couldn't go out for a spin in it! Btw those 888's are ready :D

Haha I no trust you to get a breakdown to go to, I'll pop down at 3 to pick the wheels up & take you out then mate.[/FONT]

Feel free to include me on that PM please, thats the next thing I'm saving up for now its mechanically sound and the interior is done.

Yours only needs the front bumper doing doesn't it?[/FONT]

It's going to look even more epic with the sliver wheels and black side strips. :)

Thanks dude :) hopefully going back to original will the right step.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I've done the lights, I'll dig out a pic if you like. No mine needs the whole front end, new pass door, de dented all round, new boot and rear bumper done. Roof is ok though.

PH1 172
Just had a quick scroll through this thread and what a machine, love it, Wish my PH1 was yellow and half as mint as yours

Keep it up dude!

Yeah I've done the lights, I'll dig out a pic if you like. No mine needs the whole front end, new pass door, de dented all round, new boot and rear bumper done. Roof is ok though.

Yeah if you could get a picture that would be great thanks mate. Aslong as the roofs ok then :p it looked good at css.

Just had a quick scroll through this thread and what a machine, love it, Wish my PH1 was yellow and half as mint as yours

Keep it up dude!

Thank you very much mate :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Have you started a thread for the new addition? That sounds like it will be some machine...

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Looking forward to seeing this freshly resprayed Craig, you getting it done local ?

Yeah it's local mate, it's getting done at Renault but not the dealers, the import centre where they first come in the country, the lad who's painting it Paul has worked for Meclaren & Aston marton & his work is unreal, when the Clio 200 raiders get sent back for paint work they all got sent to him to be done as he is the best at doing them, they are a t**t to paint & match. So i really can't wait to see mine once it's done :-D

Im not sure on the price yet lol, but its doors, boot & panels off & windows out so not just a quick job, & I honestly don't no how much the full price would be either I'm not very good am I lol, his work is 2nd to none though.

Few pictures I took a couple of weeks ago that I forgot about, i had a new screen fitted due to stone chips waste of time really as its coming back out for paint lol. & some shots with a sunflower Megane 250 that was there, the Clio looks so small.

2050D1A8-E6AE-49CB-8D9D-436A3D254379-824-00000025C6757F50_zpse92f6bc0.jpg

C9946EC6-FD20-461F-81C6-00461AECB514-824-00000025FA570F85_zps9189b145.jpg

F5310FF4-125C-4AC3-8B74-6EA764672F0E-824-00000025E0968635_zpsf9794581.jpg

1698091A-56B8-4952-9B3B-D139C8397186-824-000000262B2139D7_zps15e80ed7.jpg

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I wish mine looked as mint as yours.

Once I sort my house out ( if I do its mega stressing me out) then I want to get the off side mine sprayed.

Between you Paul and me maybe he could offer a group deal lol

I wish mine looked as mint as yours.

Once I sort my house out ( if I do its mega stressing me out) then I want to get the off side mine sprayed.

Between you Paul and me maybe he could offer a group deal lol

Thanks paul :) well mines getting done at mates rates but like i said earlier he's setting his own place up so i will be able to get prices.

Hi Craig- I take it your just repraying the car SY- S

Hiya steve, yeah keeping it sunflower yellow, if it want yellow now id be going for storm grey.

Hot pink iirc

Haha hot pink that would get some looks.

Lol didn't look, thought I was on wrong page. . Plus pished last night.

​Lol ill let you off then :p

PH1 loads of boost!
Such a cool car

Such a fookin fast car!

Went out for a bit of a blast tonight when Craig picked the bumper up. Verrrry impressed, and i gotta say the power delivery is as good as if not better than any turbo car I've driven, instant power and torque. The throttle is a 300+hp button with a loooad of grip.
Seriously made me think about taking the potato off and putting a supercharger on.