ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN: Renaultsport Clio 200 LY

R56 JCW
Heart broken. Woke up this morning to the back doors open, 2 cars gone and a Laptop.

the beggars have drilled 2 locks to get into the house. Subsequently taken keys to my LY 200 reg no. LO11 WWG... Recaro's and cup chassis, not exactly a car that people wouldn't see.

Black Astra, BN60 ORG.

i will post up pictures of the said cars when I am able to get onto a computer. Writing this in the heat of the moment, so please see anything, let me know. I will be eternally grateful.

chris

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Sorry to hear that....

Best of luck on finding the cars---

Steve

R56 JCW
Thanks guys, I'm from Staffordshire by the way. The car is pretty recognisable being liquid Yellow.

Thanks

clio sold :(
Were abouts in staffs? Will get our drivers to keep an eye out but they only deliver locally

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Bad times dude. Sounds like a 'professional' outfit if they've done the locks like that. Was it a upvc door?

R56 JCW
Yes, they had a crack at a 1970's patio door but were unsuccessful, so turned onto the 3 month old UPVC conservatory and then another UPVC door into the house! Stupid w*** doors!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes, they had a crack at a 1970's patio door but were unsuccessful, so turned onto the 3 month old UPVC conservatory and then another UPVC door into the house! Stupid w*** doors!

It's scary how easy those doors can be penetrated with the right tools.

Hope you get the cars back.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted for you mate, scumbags. Whoever it was are probably loaded with illegal gained cash and are probably unemployed yet have more money than those of us who go to work every week of the year.

I always wonder what happens with these cars when stolen, shipped abroad or broke for parts?

172 cup
Gutted for you mate, scumbags. Whoever it was are probably loaded with illegal gained cash and are probably unemployed yet have more money than those of us who go to work every week of the year.

I always wonder what happens with these cars when stolen, shipped abroad or broke for parts?

Interesting thought, I doubt it was a couple of smack heads looking for a score as it seemed quite a proffessional job. So I doubt he will see them again unfortunately, I feel sorry for you mate you must be devastated.

renault clio 182
Gutted for you bud I'd be fuming/heartbroken hope you find your car and the scumbags get a vigilante beating!!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It's a common misconception that these kind of burglaries are committed by smack heads.

Unfortunately these burglars do this for a living and tend to be quite good at it.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Fingers crossed you get your car back, especially in one piece. It'll probably be parked in a garage somewhere until everything's cooled off. Scum!

Black Sheep
Sorry to hear whats happened. On high value cars it's good to have a tracker. It will be sitting somewhere being watched by the theives f**king scum.

BG 182
Worst thing ever :/ hope you get it back in one peice. Like most people have said it'll be sat in a garage til the heats off it or it will be shipped abroad somewhere straight away but it's more than likely been stolen to order I'd imagine

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I know this iant the best thing to hear, but this will be parked up in a garage with the plates off, if not worse and allready half broke.

its nice when people spread the word but i doubt it would be spotted on a motorway, especially with the real plates on. This has been stole to make money, not for a joyride.

best of luck though and i hope insurance will pay what you deserve so you can replace it.