ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN: CLIO 182 M555 JEH •NOW FOUND•

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Re: STOLEN: CLIO 182 M555 JEH

Posted This Over On The Vectra Owners Club & Clio Trophy Also.

Oh no I'm absolutely gutted for you mate. Your car looked brilliant when we were out in Brecon last Sunday.
I'll definitely keep you eyes peeled as I drive around South Wales quite a bit.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio

Absolutely gutting mate. Posted on MX5Nutz for you.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

Cheers chaps! News has spread like wild fire so I'm really hoping it turns up.

clio 172 cup

Sorry to hear that mate I do hope u get it back it looks very tidy

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

Gutted to hear about this! Can't believe the scum that's out there

Hope it turns up in one piece, fingers crossed

Chris

RB 182

Really sorry to hear this mate. All these b*****ds see is metal and money, no consideration at all!

Hope it turns up safe and sound.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

Really sorry to hear this mate. All these b*****ds see is metal and money, no consideration at all!

Hope it turns up safe and sound.

Thats exactly what has upset me the most! It's just money to them but to me it's far more. All the time, effort and money that's gone into it to make it what it is. People work there ass off to get nice things in life and then some c**t comes along and just takes it away. It's made me angry if anything.

Looking....

Gutted for you mate. Looked lovely in the pics from last weekend.

Why would they be targeting these hatchbacks and more specifically Lawro clio? Obviously they are not nicking them to joy ride in and burn out, they not classic sort after cars and there can’t be much profit in them if it was for breaking. So why steal some ones pride and joy?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member

So why steal some ones pride and joy?
If it's worth something then someone might want to steal it, irrespective of what it is, nearly everything has a value.

It's a real shame Lawro, I hope you had it valued according to the time, money & effort you've clearly spent on this car since you owned it.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

Gutted for you mate. Looked lovely in the pics from last weekend.

Why would they be targeting these hatchbacks and more specifically Lawro clio? Obviously they are not nicking them to joy ride in and burn out, they not classic sort after cars and there can’t be much profit in them if it was for breaking. So why steal some ones pride and joy?

The police seem to think they are being stolen to order and then shipped abroad. Whether that's the case or not I don't know. One of the 15 cars was a Cavalier 4x4 Turbo that had just been completely resprayed by the Pro-Garage. The same garage that did all my work.

They stole it from his unit in the early hours of the morning and moved 2 other cars out of the way to get access to it.

They clearly know what they are going, just got to hope they slip up or get caught and we get the cars back.

RB Clio 182

The police seem to think they are being stolen to order and then shipped abroad. Whether that's the case or not I don't know. One of the 15 cars was a Cavalier 4x4 Turbo that had just been completely resprayed by the Pro-Garage. The same garage that did all my work.

They stole it from his unit in the early hours of the morning and moved 2 other cars out of the way to get access to it.

They clearly know what they are going, just got to hope they slip up or get caught and we get the cars back.

That sounds dodgy to me, as if they are watching that unit for quality example cars getting work done, then swiping them when they have chance.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

That sounds dodgy to me, as if they are watching that unit for quality example cars getting work done, then swiping them when they have chance.

I was thinking the same but after some thought I think it's just a coincidence. They don't know where I live unless they followed me but I am pretty careful with that. I haven't been done there for a good couple of months either.

It may not even be the same people anyway.

M2 Comp

Genuinely gutted for you mate!

I was only reading your progress thread the other day and admiring your car. You clearly spent so much time and money on it!

Really hope they find who took it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Ffs. This is bad news. You spent an absolute fortune on that!!

I'll share your thing on facebook too. Every little helps.

Clio 197, Fiesta ZS

Gutted for you buddy, looked so sharp last weekend. I've shared it and will keep my eyes peeled, the old man has shared it too and will be on the lookout at home in Bris.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Thieving little scum mate I hope they get caught and you manage to get the car back okay, fingers crossed!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

They're saying on douche book that it's down on the feeder, burnt out?!

I'd be fcuking savage if that's the case. Such a waste.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me

^ hope that ain't the case Dan!

Hope you get it back and the pond life get caught mate

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

They're saying on douche book that it's down on the feeder, burnt out?!

I'd be fcuking savage if that's the case. Such a waste.

I just saw that, I'm considering walking down there but it's probably just some tool talking s**t!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I just saw that, I'm considering walking down there but it's probably just some tool talking s**t!

I will assume it's 95% bullshit, as spotted bristol is full of utter cretins, but curiosity would get the better of me and i'd have to go down. If it wasn't tea time for the kids i'd have gone down there for you!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

I really hope it isn't the case. I've never spotted this car on here but it looked great in the pics in the OP.

Fingers crossed you get it back in one piece.

Thats a f**king shame mate, i've never seen such a mint car.

I'm out and about in Bristol this evening, I'll take a diversion down the feeder on my rounds if you havent head down there already.

Clio 197

Hope u get it back mate, hopefully those b##tards will slip up n get whats comin to em!
posted on bristol n bath scooby's got my mates postin up on their clubs too!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member

Completely agree? Alarm bells are ringing here. I would never rule anything out, sounds more than just a coincidence imo mate.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

I can't see someone putting a car onto a low loader to then take away and burn out. Seems pointless!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member

Im worried now bristol of all places if it was up north i'd say about right.
Im gutted for you now mate as i know how mint it was.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I can't see someone putting a car onto a low loader to then take away and burn out. Seems pointless!

Not if they want the £000's of parts off it.

Makes you wonder if someone spotted it at combe at FCS or whatever it was.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Yeah fair, but even at that. It seems like a lot of grief. I'm not sure you can sell parts anywhere these days (if they were stolen) without someone questioning it. CS is actually a division of the FBI!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Yeah fair, but even at that. It seems like a lot of grief. I'm not sure you can sell parts anywhere these days (if they were stolen) without someone questioning it. CS is actually a division of the FBI!

Man has a pile of junk silver 51 plate 172.

Steals this.

Spends weekend swapping bits over. Scraps/burns out shell.

Man now has a 172 with £000's worth of parts making it virtually brand new!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

I jogged down there and spent an hour walking up and down and checking out the side streets. Nothing to be seen, worth a try none the less!

Thanks for all the comments guys, my mind is in overdrive but it could be literally anywhere by now. :(

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

What a horrible thing to go through!

Takes the piss, you have anything nice these days and some f**king pikey will have it off you!

banther

ClioSport Club Member

f**k mate. Sorry to hear about it.

I thought Bristol was fairly safe but a break in, 2 car thefts and vandalism made me think otherwise.

I'll keep my eyes open for you round temple meads / totterdown / Bedminster area for at least the time im down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.