ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 182 broke down

Clio 182
Morning everyone

Used to post here years ago :)

So I was driving my 182 and on full throttle it all of a sudden felt like it was hitting a limiter and pulling me back, then the engine just died and came to a halt, it then half started, now it won't turn over at all :( thinking the worst

Attachments

• IMG_20230721_101622.jpg
    IMG_20230721_101622.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 47

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Certainly sounds from your brief description that your engine has been lunched.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a nice car in that picture. Worth saving. Good engines are stupid money now, but they do come up every now and then for sensible money.

If not, you should be able to get decent money back from the parts, so not all bad.

Clio 182
Looks like a nice car in that picture. Worth saving. Good engines are stupid money now, but they do come up every now and then for sensible money.

If not, you should be able to get decent money back from the parts, so not all bad.
Thanks mate, it's had a load done to it

I will save It and buy another engine if it can't be saved

Trying to find the list of work already done to it, il find out Wednesday how bad it is

Attachments

• IMG-20230524-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20230524-WA0029.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 49