ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steam - including latest offers

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Ive never fully trusted Steam, I bought FM11, it just didnt work, and Steam were useless @ helping me, however, FM 13 for £7.49 was a steal.

However, the client has let me down once again. Its in offline mode for some reason, so I click file --> go online --> restart and go online........and nothing happens! as a result I cant get to my game.

Any ideas?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Settings > tick Don't save account credentials on this computer.

Will disable Offline mode

LOL at not trusting Steam though, there seems to be this bizarre thing on the internet where pockets of mostly sim gamers are petrified of it

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Had to uninstall and re install the client, working ok now, other the odd time it says not responding.

I still think its such a terrible idea however, give me a disc and a box any day! #luddite

However, this 19 page clearly proves Im in the minority.

Well seeing that I'm already in bed as I've just come home, I installed the Steam app onto my iPhone and realised sleeping dogs offer was about 40 mins left. It brought my account up straight away and let me buy the game and remotely install sleeping dogs onto my computer from the phone has really impressed me.

Probably a bit sad but yeh lol, plus it tells me all the transactions I've made which I've not seen before haha.
​awesome.

Been playing Sleeping Dogs for a hour or so now, it's pretty good so far but some parts can get really annoying!
plus I found this picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 63
I bought Tomb Raider when it was on for cheap. Now when I try to play it, it wants to download a 7millionGb update on my 0.01mb/s internet. I give up and go back on CoD4

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got Sleeping Dogs last night myself, too. Anyone else have that weird glitch right at the start when you're running after Naz or whatever his name is? Jumping over boxes, sliding over counters, etc - no problem. Then after climbing a cupboard, this Naz guy just stops. You stay near him and get arrested. As I did the following 6 times. On the 7th attempt, I ran through the doors facing and the green marker was telling me that I was leaving Naz and needed to turn around. Then got arrested again.

On the 8th attempt, I ignored the green marker to turn around and carried on running. Suddenly, Naz appeared about 20 metres in front of me and the chase was back on - lol.

I got the additional complete DLC pack with it too. Really liking it so far so it seems like a worthwhile bargain.

​D.

Yes! I had that too!! I was just standing there like WTF!?

When you get to Bam Bam club I had a glitch where I guy just falls from the roof onto the dance floor haha was funny. Then I got stuck and just raged.

^This tbh. I haven't played a game in almost 2 years and my PC is in bits in the garage, but I still buy stuff in the sale! Hoping to get back into in soon.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Waiting for Civ 5 to go on sale. Turns out I already own it. When the f**k did I buy that..

Turns out it was XCom pre-order bonus!

Last edited:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Skyrim for a tenner! Tempted by that to transfer my 360 save across and see what it's like PC style.

Evo 8 MR
I was just looking through some of the games in the sale and none caught my attention so I came here and going off the recent comments I've just bought Sleeping dogs for $14.10.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
PC would be wayyyy better, if you got a decent PC.

Got the Legendary Edition downloading now, PC should be able to handle it...will find out soon I guess lol!

Can you use 360 save game files on pc? Never heard that one before.

Don't know about other games but supposedly I can just shove the save onto a USB, do some conversion with a program and play it on the PC.

Nissan 350z
I picked up the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim, -50%. Its got me back into the game, FML its immersive!

I'm not doing too bad this year as I've only bought Endless Space and this so far, £20 in total.