ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steam - including latest offers

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yes its Origin, was an Origin sale last weekend dunno if it's still going

@Darren S what's Ashes of the Singularity like? Had my eye on it for ages
Not really sure m8! I bought it purely for a technical reason in that it was one of the first dedicated DX12 titles and would have been good for benchmarking my quad-SLi system.

Needless to say, it ran like crap with a lot of eye-candy turned off. Once I put the single 1080 in, all was fine again. Not played it since the hardware can do it justice, though....

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Enjoyed the Rayman Origins demo a while back so bought that for £3.99. Not played Shadow of Mordor before so got that too for £3.19 :dizzy:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Picked up Doom but not loving the sale since they got rid of flash and daily sales :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up Doom but not loving the sale since they got rid of flash and daily sales 😧
Apparently they are more 'profitable' to have a set period of time where all the discounted titles are on offer. I'm with you though - I much preferred the flash & daily sales method.

Btw - anyone considering the rather excellent Steam Link - they are currently down to £11.99. Unfortunately, there's a good £7 delivery charge stuck on top - but it's still very much worth it for that price.

I use mine over powerline adapters and its playback to the main TV is fine.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/353380/

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
No fair Haha

What do you think of the game then mate?
I'll be honest - I've literally put a couple of minutes into it - more to set it up than anything else. I know there's a Motorsport Manager 2 in the pipeline too, so it might be worth holding out for that?

Having said that, if it's been cheap on Steam once, it will be again.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i see thats coming out soon for pc i think,but its on phones etc now.

Im playing iGP Manager at the moment & do enjoy it,motorsport manager seems better as more detail.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
"Inside" and "Limbo" are currently on sale for £7.49 and £1.74 respectively. Fantastic little games that, I think, are worth a punt. Especially Limbo at less than a couple of quid.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
@Darren S
I'm getting my Steam account on my new computer. It's been a very long time since i've logged in my Steam account, since the BF2142 days. i have my account name which is digital365 and password and my email address for that account. I'm having trouble logging in to my email account and i kind of stopped using it. Is their any way of keeping my account name and updating it to my new current gmail account? Also i'm not sure if LordGedi is still my current I.D. or what ever on stream back in the BF2142 days. Can any of you look to see if LordGedi or digital365 is still active? I want to get back into playing games on the pc and would like my old account back.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I think I might have to bite the bullet and make a new account then. I don’t suppose they still do BF2142 do they?
I had the same problem mate - had to start a new account from scratch a couple of years back as my account was 'lost'. I can't find BF2142 either I'm afraid - it's not coming up in a store search.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I had the same problem mate - had to start a new account from scratch a couple of years back as my account was 'lost'. I can't find BF2142 either I'm afraid - it's not coming up in a store search.
Nee bother, is the account name the name you play online with then? Or do you have an account name and a name for playing online aswel?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Well i've added a new account to Steam. My Account ID is MrLordGedi and my profile ID is MrDigital365.
First game i've bought is Battlefield Bad Company 2 for £3.74 or something on sale.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the late response @Geddes - I was away in Scotland on Thursday & Friday and then at the Welsh Rally over the weekend.

BF2142 won't come up on Steam as it's an EA/Origin title. It is still there to obtain on that, if you want to get it though? I'm not sure there will be many (if any?) players online with it unfortunately...

I'll send you a friends request on Steam too. :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sorry for the late response @Geddes - I was away in Scotland on Thursday & Friday and then at the Welsh Rally over the weekend.

BF2142 won't come up on Steam as it's an EA/Origin title. It is still there to obtain on that, if you want to get it though? I'm not sure there will be many (if any?) players online with it unfortunately...

I'll send you a friends request on Steam too. :smile:
I went on Bad Company 2 early this morning and god I was bad at the mouse and keyboard. I’m so rusty I went off after 5 mins. I think I need to get some paractice in. Not sure what game I’m after on the PC, FPS, RPG, I need to look in to it. I think I’ve got the games disc somewhere if not I’m not bothered. Was looking to see if BF1 was on steam but couldn’t find that either. I expected Steam to have brand new releases and very old tittles.
Definitely made the account and had emails off Steam with my names on it. Not sure about that. No nothing about Steam, if you send me your ID and I’ll look next time I’m on my pc

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I went on Bad Company 2 early this morning and god I was bad at the mouse and keyboard. I’m so rusty I went off after 5 mins. I think I need to get some paractice in. Not sure what game I’m after on the PC, FPS, RPG, I need to look in to it. I think I’ve got the games disc somewhere if not I’m not bothered. Was looking to see if BF1 was on steam but couldn’t find that either. I expected Steam to have brand new releases and very old tittles.
Definitely made the account and had emails off Steam with my names on it. Not sure about that. No nothing about Steam, if you send me your ID and I’ll look next time I’m on my pc
NOTHING new and EA is on Steam, it's on EA's Origin platform

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Mine's Unzen.

Again, I've just tried to search for yours online but with no success?