ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sport to cup suspension

clio 172
hi there, i have a phase 2 172 sport, i want to change to cup suspension as binning my coliovers. what do i need? hubs, lower arms, shocks an springs? is it an easy change? i want to find someone selling a complete kit, what would be a good price? thanks in advance

clio 172
i was told hubs as well, that is a bonus. as i new to the clio scene, the caster is for the wheels to sit slightly wider? think mine are wrong already as both front wheels sit deep inside the arch.

Also, the rear i will just have to put springs in and adjust torsion bar or are they shocks.

clio 172
so no hubs etc. sweet, should be cheaper. what makes the wheels sit further out as i think something has be replaced on the front end and the wheels sit deep inside the front wings. been told could have wrong lower arms or some thing like that. thanks for your help so far guys