ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southeast Breakfast Club 19 Oct. Wings Cafe North Weald.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
They have built a new cafe down at North Weald.
So I think we should have a little breakfast meet down there.

19th of October at 10am at the Wings Cafe on the airfield side of North Weald.
The market will be on so to get in you need to tell the car park attendants you are going over to the airfield side.

It's a great little venue and has good car parking.
If there is flying on it also gives good views of old military jets flying about.

Who is up for it ?

1. Rafmatt

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Shame I'm not around the 26th as they are holding a man v food comp there. 10 cheeseburgers in 20mins.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah I know however I'm departing off to an exercise on Sunday up in Yorkshire for 3 weeks.
So I want get another meet in before I spend 3 weeks in a tent looking after Apache Aircrew :(

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I will be down there at 10am tomorrow. If anyone is coming its on the airfield side at the cafe near the two large hangers near the helimed hanger. You will see a car park on the grass between two flag poles.

When you arrive explain to the market car park attendants that you are going to the wings cafe.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone about this Saturday coming 10 am at the Squadron cafe:coffee: weather looks to be dry.

182 track, Mk7 ST
I'm tempted by this, was gonna fit some new bits to the Clio but they can wait til the afternoon I reckon... Plus I haven't been to a meet in a while and there's a fair few new faces about I think!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'm tempted by this, was gonna fit some new bits to the Clio but they can wait til the afternoon I reckon... Plus I haven't been to a meet in a while and there's a fair few new faces about I think!

Go and meet up with the lads grant
Top bunch