ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west calendar shoot (weekend of the 19th)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Complete longshot, - but contact the people at Bovey castle, up on the moors, see if there is anything about us taking photos using the location / house as a back drop.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Complete longshot, - but contact the people at Bovey castle, up on the moors, see if there is anything about us taking photos using the location / house as a back drop.

I will check it out then :)

Also that's confirmed it will be Saturday the 19th

Clio 182 Cup
2x Arctic Blue 182 FF
1x Shed. (Ph.1 1.2)
1x Mondial Blue 172 Cup
3x Inferno 182 Cup (added another here!)
1x Titanium Silver Ph1 172

I'm good for either day, but have work until 12noon on both days. Could make it down to Dartmoor for 1pm.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Right so the meeting point will be Tavistock (Texaco Service Station
75 Plymouth Rd
Town Centre, Tavistock PL19 8BZ)

Meeting time will be 12:00

And then we shall head towards dartmoor along the B3357 1st and stopping at a few locations to get some photos as we go.

Please make sure cars have fuel to move for a few hours please also

Again any questions please send us a message and things like meeting late let me know :)

Thanks again

Dan

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Think i'm going to be pulling out of this. Weather is s**t and i'm not sure I would be able to make it in time as I work nights.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Weather (good or bad) defines a photo

true, but I wouldn't want to be out in the rain with my non-waterproof D5100 anyway tbh. Not that I will be awake, I'm just off to bed now ;)

That's an excellent idea ed. BC is a stunning building.

I'm going, so is Ed.

You car sharing or are you taking the 182 ed?

Hope it all goes alright today and the rain hold off enough for you guys to get a good one :) me, james and plymcl172 will have to photoshop ourselves in :p lol.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
That's the only thing I'm not looking forward to, rain + d3100.

just checked the weather forecast and its not looking to bad now, only a bit of rain at 4pm, so you should be all ok :)

I really need to stop looking at pointless s**t on the web now an go to sleep lol.