ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west calendar shoot (weekend of the 19th)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
How many variants of clios can we get also?

We shall start a list I think and see what comes up :)

1x Arctic blue 182.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
2x Arctic Blue 182 FF
1x Shed. (Ph.1 1.2)
1x Mondial Blue 172 Cup
1x Inferno 182 Cup
1x Titanium Silver Ph1 172

Cheddar.

Lovely backdrop and if someone can be arsed to scale the cliffs you can get cracking pictures from several places near the top looking across.

I'd take my cup along but it's a shitter so I'd have to park at the back where you can't see it.

Cheddar.

Lovely backdrop and if someone can be arsed to scale the cliffs you can get cracking pictures from several places near the top looking across.

I'd take my cup along but it's a s**tter so I'd have to park at the back where you can't see it.

Park it next to mine then, shitter twins!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
2x Arctic Blue 182 FF
1x Shed. (Ph.1 1.2)
1x Mondial Blue 172 Cup
2x Inferno 182 Cup
1x Titanium Silver Ph1 172

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Any one got anymore ideas for where to make this happen?

Maybe a coastal area?

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I had a walk near Hope cove, up to a place called Bolberry down (?) Could get a nice shot up on the cliffs with the sea in the background, but its abit out the way, down farm tracks etc. Was a nice sunny day when I went, no idea what it will be like this time of year.

Could drive round the lower part of the hoe, and hope there is a massive line of free spaces, but that is a very very very long shot, unless I borrow some cones and put them out. Or see if the gate is open, and drive up there.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I second the vote for cheddar, got some pics there last time we went!

Cheddar is right up the top isn't it?

Tbh I was hoping for a good middle of the area to give as many people a chance as possible

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Cheddar? About 2 hours IIRC.

Hmm well tbh where I have stated across that line is a good mid south west position then, about 1.5 hours from me at the bottom and 1.5 hours from the very top.

It's a fair position to make it happen ain't it?

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
I agree with Dan. Helston to Cheddar would be a 3hr 20min drive, almost a 7 hour round trip.

It would be fair to have a meet closer to the SW, it may mean people from up North have to drive slightly further, but it still isn't gunna be a 7 hour round trip for them...

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I do have a feeling he was pushing for someone to have this reaction lol

don't count on it. Title says 'weekend of the 19th', not 'the 19th' like it should do if we have settled for that date ;)

Are there actually any plans yet? Considering its next Saturday, we should probably have at least some plans by now :) I hope :S

don't count on it. Title says 'weekend of the 19th', not 'the 19th' like it should do if we have settled for that date ;)

Are there actually any plans yet? Considering its next Saturday, we should probably have at least some plans by now :) I hope :S

I think we all pretty much agreed Saturday last night.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
As Fatty has said, any more ideas or plans?
Date 19th
Time ??
Location - Has to be Dartmoor, equal for everyone. But no specifics as to where we should go.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Dan have you got a reserved page in the 2014 calendar? As Boosh closed the calendar entries on the 01/10/13 according to the relevant thread?

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Can't reserve a page. It still needs to be voted for like the other pics that have been submitted. We just have special dispensation if you like to submit them late.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So as Saturday the 19th seems the date people want and have already half agreed between the group I can confirm that part so;

It will be Saturday the 19th of October.

Times I will leave slightly open, meeting time will be roughly 12:00 though and I will say we will find somewhere to eat for lunch.

We may visit a few places to get some verity so make sure you have some fuel in your tanks to move about between places.

The location I cannot confirm yet as it I have had 2 put forward, so I shall be searching google maps for a few more places early this week and taking further recommendation and hopefully putting out the confirmed meeting place post code and route plan for Wednesday/Thursday.

People just need to know that there is an imaginary line between Bude and plymouth (mid southwest) that we can play along (20 mins drive either side) and they can recommend any place along/around that line.

As for the calendar it is not definitely going in but we do have permission to send photos after the close date to be voted over if deemed good enough.

So there you have a time date and area within 30mins of a central point a just under a week in advance!

Minor details I will clean up in due course! ( I may even take a look at the weather and act upon that for some magical reason ;) )

Any more questions feel free to PM me :)

Cheers

Dan

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Right after reading back only chip has put an exact day that he is free on, everyone else has put either day or both is fine for them to attend.

So I will give everyone till the end of play Monday night (9pm) to put down either Saturday 19th or Sunday 20th to hold this on.

It will be held along the line of plymouth to Bude (mid southwest) area so if you are not even bothering to turn up please don't vote.

Meeting time will be 12:00 that will not change!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ignore me, for some reason I got the impression it was cheddar.

Im popping down to taunton that sunday to collect an engine (in my van not a clio) so would have popped along if local to say high but I wont have anything worth taking a picture of with me, so please dont take me into account for the photoshoot.