ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South wales meet/drive?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just wondered if there's any members from wales and the surrounding areas that would be up for a meet and a blast towards the end of February/start of March? Weather depending obviously.

Head up towards the Brecon/Builth Wells roads leaving from Tesco in Newport maybe/possibly/could do?

Have a route planned on Google maps which I used to do on the bike with a few mates, some lovely roads, lots of tight twisty corners, plenty of straights and good spots to have a munch and refuel on route every 40/50 miles.

http://goo.gl/maps/RoKPF

Anyone interested?

Looks a cracking route that. You missed out the Black Mountain though! :cry:

I posted in your earlier thread too.
Last time the weather was really good for a proper drive was back at the end of October. Was a PH/ClioSport meet and was a lot of fun, but it mainly consisted of Clio boys. We had about 25 cars hogging the roads, over half of them were Clios.
Met some good people and made a couple of local mates I still meet up with.
I went for a drive around a couple of weeks ago and it was just wasn't much fun with the grit everywhere so I'm going to wait now until the weather improves.

Some of the best roads are around here - don't worry - it'll happen. :rasp: And if not then I know a couple of folk who would definitely be up for it.

Last edited:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Might be up for tying it in with a Eder towers visit.
Absolutely, mate - make a weekend of it! There's a nice local spa place where the laydeez could go for massage and treatment whilst we go out for a blast! LOL! :p As you know, the doors to my estate are always open to you buddy x