ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales RS OC meet & drive out

A North Wales drive is being organised for anyone with an RS, or even non-RS for that matter!

From Facebook:

MEET!
NORTH MEETS WEST DRIVE
Sunday 3rd June 2018
9am
Now after a little chat with Liam from the south west we planned to meet up at the Elan Valley.
This will be drive from the North coast starting at Llandudno Junction Cineworld, we then drive out threw the tunnels, down threw snowdonia to the Valley taking in some great roads along the way.
There’ll be photo stops, fuel and we’ll find somewhere for food.
As I know some of you are further away from the coast that others we can arrange to meet along the route but your be missing out of some of the fun.
I’ve had great success in the past with the 106oc so be great to see you there for this to and put names to faces.
Let me know if your up for it, and any questions and of course it’s open to anyone not just Renaults