ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Dent/scratch repair day 12/12/09 - 9am onwards

3 Series touring
spoken to my manager today , and due to circumstances im sure il tell you all about on saturday i cannot afford to be late at all! so im gonna have to come off the list as i cant guarantee that i will stick around long enough for them to sort my car :(

sorry marrk!

will definately make an appearance though

Black 197
We could let you go first Ben?

This..

I'll be coming in my work uniform as im due in at 2, it'll take me an hour to get to work unless i can get the day off !

I'll still be coming though

Is everybody happy about meeting at the end of my lane ? It's a 4 min drive to the unit and will save people getting lost

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Totally fine with me Mark, as long as I havent gotta drive down that bumpy ass road you was moaning about, I dont think my -60 springs would appreciate it, much like my back.

I'm defiantley up for this and ill be coming with a mate and his car. Who else is coming from the dagenham/romford area?
I'll be comnig from the Romford area, but tbh I don't know what time i'll be there, i'll say 9am but i've got a work do this Friday, so 9am might be hopeful, because of this i'll just go by myself as I don't want to let anyone down. I will try for 9 though.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Can we have a confirmed list for this please???

As people seem to forget about things, try to contact anyone involved (if you have phone numbers etc) before fri night and we'll see how we're doing for attendies....

Confirmed

1. Robbos

White clique
Confirmed

1. Robbos
2. Clio-Ell
3. alant1000

not sure what work i'm having done, a few bits need doing but depends on how long and how much!

I have to be away by 1:30pm absolute latest, sorry peeps.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Confirmed

1. Robbos
2. Clio-Ell
3. alant1000
4. RDP197

I'll be there. I'd like to have a few things done but will obviously see what it's like first. Will try and make it for 9am meet at the top of this lane! Again, I would like to be done by lunch time - got some friends who live down in Kent so would like to get some time in with them as Xmas is coming.

May be worth letting others know the exact location if they are joining later?

I do hope there will be more than just one chap doing the work.

I have quite a few dents that need removing.

Address: Unit 1, Lower Hook Business Park, Shire Lane,
Downe, Orpington, Kent, BR6 7GZ

Last edited:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Put me in as confirmed please. I'm on the phone and its hard to copy ans paste and what not

Thanks

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Put me in as confirmed please. I'm on the phone and its hard to copy ans paste and what not

Thanks

White clique
dunno how practicle this is going to be but we might want to ask this place "roughly" how long each job takes and book slots, so that those who have confirmed have the option of not waiting about all day etc. If everyone piles in at 9 - no one will want to still be there at 4pm waiting.

Black 197
I'm 5 mins from the unit, Meet where you feel is right for you, Reason i've said my lane is i know exactly where this place is plus the postcode will take you about 2 miles off as Shire lane is exceptionally long,

If your wanting to go straight to the unit then depending on your direction its towards the top end of Shire lane i.e my end hense meeting at my lane lol

I'll be there and Craig will be too.. Wack me on the list as yes i'm feeling lazy

See you sl*gs on Saturday @ 9AM SHARP ! :)

Black 197
dunno how practicle this is going to be but we might want to ask this place "roughly" how long each job takes and book slots, so that those who have confirmed have the option of not waiting about all day etc. If everyone piles in at 9 - no one will want to still be there at 4pm waiting.

Alan have faith ;)

I've been down and arranged with the boss and he is providing extra staff, Honestly this isn't a two bob outfit this is the shizzle

Dare i say prob the best South East dent meet ?? :rasp:

Confirmed

1. Robbos
2. Clio-Ell
3. alant1000
4. RDP197
5. clio dci 80
6. cat171

I'll be along for 9am (get in first & all that;))

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Can someone who knows where this is, please pop up an MS paint wonder job with a circle or something on a map please ? :S

Dan and I will probably see you at some point in the morning, but not getting any work done.

Rossy - You can bring some cash to buy his R5 GTT, and Robbos, please bring your chequebook and buy his ph1 172 haha !

BMW 320d M-Sport
Leaving mine about 8am. Google says an hour so may spot some of you on the way. M25 and round for me, trading the glory of Essex for Kent. According to the tube, it's where London goes to breathe?!?!?! :rasp:

Want my front bumper, 2 x front alloys and an interior rip looked at mainly.

Black 197
This should be a fantastic day tbh

I'm coming in work clothes as will need to head straight to work from the workshop

See you all Saturday and anyone wishing to meet at my road then let me know so i dont hang around like a t!t ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Rossy I won't be as its easy to get to the place from mine and I'll have the missus with me so don't wanna wake her up even earlier than needed!!!!

Is charl coming?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I need a cup spoiler painting and some dents done I should be happy by the time the day is out!

Insignia SRi
Il be there as its only round the corner, i cant get anything done as iv spend the money on springs that were too good a price to refuse and generally xmas shopping has cleared me out! lol

Robbos - text what time you leaving and il follow you down or something.

Nimbus 197
il be their too.. with my dirrty shed not cleaning it...!!! ha x oooh n i prob wont be their til 10-11 lool.. but you never no.. depends what today is like x See you all 2moz x