ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Dent/scratch repair day 12/12/09 - 9am onwards

Black 197
Right update time

I want a confirmed list by 10PM tonight please so we know exactly who's turning up and what work is being undertaken that way we know exactly what the deal is. I have just come off the phone to them and they are arriving for 8:45 to prepare for our arrival.

Name and work required please, Also an expected arrival time will be good, I'll be there 9am sharp and if anyone needs directions etc call me - 07912934138

CONFIRMED LIST

1. Rossy197 - Scratch to bumper / possible dent - 9AM

BMW 320d M-Sport
I was going to wash the car but I haven't had a chance today, may have to jet wash it off early doors tomorrow. I'll meet you at your lane for 9am?

CONFIRMED LIST

2. RDP197 - 2 x alloy refurb if possible, scratch/dent to front bumper and possibly 'knick' to passenger seat if can be done.

Will bring cash with me

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'm on the phone again so can't add myself to the list. I want spoiler done and 2 scratches and one dent. Maybe more

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
2. RDP197 - 2 x alloy refurb if possible, scratch/dent to front bumper and possibly 'knick' to passenger seat if can be done.
3. clio dci 80 - I want spoiler done and 2 scratches and one dent

Doubt I'll be turning up now, might pop in to say hi tho.

White clique
4. alant1000 - chipped paint on door and maybe 2 car park dinks

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
CONFIRMED LIST

5. Robbos - chipped door which has had an attempted fix and looks awful (bit of sanding and a blow over I imagine)

Smitchell and Bennyboy are also convoying down with me, I will be there at around 9.15. :)

CONFIRMED LIST

5. Robbos - chipped door which has had an attempted fix and looks awful (bit of sanding and a blow over I imagine)
6. Clio-Ell - Dents and maybe a scratch or 2 if time.

Whats the meet time at your lane, just to confirm?

Nimbus 197
il be rolling up at some point... il ring robbo if i get lost looool.. my car is filthy...

wont be staying long tho.. got things to doo x

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My car is utter filthe it was a choice out of cleaning the car tonight or some bowtime at the pub you can guess what I chose lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I have cement mud and genrasl filthe on mine god knows what its doing to the laquor lol I hope the strongbow treats me well in the morning at the moment I feel shagged lol

BG182®
Should be still able to make this even though I wont finish work till 6 in the morning. So if I turn up looking like shizzle please excuse me :)

BMW 320d M-Sport
I do not like this time of morning on a Saturday :dead:

Definitely going to need the jet wash at this place. Kent here I come!

Nimbus 197
i feel ruined..but i am awake!!! lol x YOU ALL WAIT..MY CAR HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL THIS WEEEK LOOOL!!

Black 197
Excellent meet people, Thank's for coming and having work done

Excellent results were had and some very good prices too !!

I will organise another meet very soon and maybe get a few more people

Thank's again

Mark

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Was a good meet I was happy with my work. You have got to get them wheels done green mark. Nice to meet a few people!

White clique
thanks for organising Mark, true professional and amazing price (they even forgot to charge me VAT). Well impressed with the work.

Was nice to see you all.

Well done mark on the organisation, home much earlier than i thought. Its saved me alot of money :D

I'll save some pennys for the next one.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Great meet Mark and good to meet some more new faces. :)

Work done was a very good price, although after giving the car a wash off I'm more than a little disappointed with the scratch they tried to take out on the drivers rear quarter :-( should I give them a call sometime and see what they say?

Sorry I dashed so quickly, missus was frozen and I wasn't so warm myself!

Black 197

Work done was a very good price, although after giving the car a wash off I'm more than a little disappointed with the scratch they tried to take out on the drivers rear quarter :-( should I give them a call sometime and see what they say?

Yes mate give them a call i would tbh

My rear bumper scratch has been done perfectly and i'm well chuffed

BMW 320d M-Sport
Was very impressed with the work done and the prices :approve:

The guy told me not to wash the wheels for a few days and I would imagine the paintwork will need some TLC to settle in too. Would gladly do it again, my Dad is jealous as he wants some bits done to his car.

Good to meet a few more of the CS crowd too.

Thanks to Mark for organising and Mrs Mark for her Welsh entertainment!

All in all I was impressed, my bonnet looks ace & i'll be gonig back to get the roof sorted out.

For those who missed it, we did well. It went really well with good results !!

Thanks to all who showed up & thanks to Mark for speaking to them etc.

I would, but tbh washing it just after they've painted it was a bit of a no no tbh. They should have said when you could wash it. Still call them & see what they say though.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Anyone still got the numbers for these? Just looked at the bumper inserts I paid them £100 to spray and its all peeling off. There is no primer on the plastic doesn't even look like that have sanded it down at all. Not happy