ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Dent/scratch repair day 12/12/09 - 9am onwards

Black 197
Re: South East Dent/scratch repair day

You beat me to it !

Yep as Craig has said i've got a kid due anytime now so things are getting pretty hectic at the mo, I am going to call Scott in the morning and confirm that the event will be taking place at :-

The Grass Hopper Public House
Moorhouse (A25), near Westerham, Kent TN16 2EU

As said i will finalise this tomorrow so all interested please keep tabs on this thread as less cars may result in a higher premium for the other cars, I will still be attending as it is my birthday and you can all by me a drink <3

Thank's Craig for taking this over mate

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Glad its being sorted, although i'm not talking to Craig since locking the badda man thread. ;)

I just loved how angry the guy was

Black 197

Glad its being sorted, although i'm not talking to Craig since locking the badda man thread. ;)

I just loved how angry the guy was

lol i enjoyed it but im evil

You can buy my b'day drink then boyo ;)

TBH your welcome to pop over anytime though Rob

<3

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

I'll be having my hair done :rasp:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

So this is 100% confirmed for the 12th nov 10am Grasshopper Inn yes????

Can we have a list of DEFINATE Attendies for this date now then? Will give us an idea on how many, so how much its gonna cost.

1: Robbos
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

Nimbus 197

So this is 100% confirmed for the 12th nov 10am Grasshopper Inn yes????

Can we have a list of DEFINATE Attendies for this date now then? Will give us an idea on how many, so how much its gonna cost.

2: Megzy x
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

2: Megzy x
3: Clio-Ell
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Wouldn't you need to check its ok with The Grasshopper to use their car park?

Ok, Rossy has spoken to the dude & it's £40 per panel at the moment, if more attend the price will drop. They said they do wheel refurbs too.

They have a warehouse near by so we can either do the Grass hopper or go to the warehouse.

I'll update with any progress. If you've put your name down, please make sure you come along. I don't want it just to be me attending;)

Black 197

As Craig as said this guy Scott that i was arranging came up with some not so promising news !

Basically Scott would have come to the Grasshopper but would not have had a power source to use his gizmos so would of been unable to complete work on that day ! Wish he had told me that sooner TBH

Thank's to Sash (Much love <3) we obtained a company 2 mins down the road and they have agreed to do all the work in their fully fitted out S.M.A.R.T repair centre which IMO is miles better..

Unit 1, Lower Hook Business Park, Shire Lane,
Downe, Orpington, Kent, BR6 7GZ

So the services they offer are :-

Part or Full alloy repair
Paint repair
dent repair
interior repair

They have all the technology and machinery and are a fully established company, I have confirmed with them that on the day we will have full use of their site so no other vehicles will be present !

Details of them can be found HERE

this is 100% CONFIRMED for the 12th December 2009 @ 9am onwards.. Please be on time !!

I'm only 5 mins up the road so can we always jump back to mine for a bite to eat or we can stroll to a nearby pub for a bite to eat.. I'm not fussed

Anyone wanting any more information can PM me or Craig (cat171)

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

40 a pannel??? I swear I've read in other threads about people getting prices down to like 40 a car???

Looks like I'll be having just the one pannel done :eek:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Tell me about it Elliot!

I've got one door that really needs doing, so that'll be my panel!

I'm gonna have a crack at doing some touch up myself this weekend anyway (got some bad rust bubbling on passenger side door sill) will post pics of how it goes.

Back and sides for me lol See what he can do, aint got cash falling out my pockets.

Need to do some touch ups but its not quite the weather or its dark when i get home from work.

Black 197

TBH i think the going rate is about £40 a panel but you could could have 100 dents in that panel and it'll cost the same

I've never heard of £40 a car as there is a fair bit of work in massaging a panel back into shape.. Scott was going to do the panels at £35 but then again we would have the work done in a blowy and most prob wet conditions.. This way we will be in a fully established company's site with all the amenities to our full use

We need names as i really dont feel like wasting mine or Craigs time so if you want work down then put your name down please

Remember the more cars that turn up the cheaper its going to be so £40 a panel may drop to £30 or £25 depending on volume of work

I will ring them back Monday and barter the price down as its in there best interests if we get x,y,z amounts of car.. You pay for what you get so look at it that way

1.Rossy
2.cat171

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

So being at their place is this still just paintless dent removal???

I'm in, I might only be having one panel done, but I'll be there :)

1.Rossy
2.cat171
3.Robbos

Black 197

Rob

They do everything mate, From paintless dent removal to paint repair, Interior repair, Part or full alloy repair.. They do it all..

check the link on my post ^^ (HERE)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Black 197

Numbers are looking LOW ! :S

Come on people get your sheds looking like the factory release they once were ;)

Bump for this, the de-dent bloke says it go down in price if we get more numbers.

Nimbus 197

1. Rossy197 - (scratch)
2. Cat171 - (hail stone craters)
3. Clio-Ell - (scratch/dent)
4. bennyboy182 - (interior repair)
5. Smitchell1 - (???)
6. Leon86 - (dent)
7. Tits Magee
8. WilliE (dent's, dinks, stone-chips the lot :approve:)
9.Robbos (dents/scratches)

PM EVERYONE ON THIS LIST MAYB?? X

^ that'll be cool chap, it'll start about 9am.

I'll PM up those on the list etc. Sash if you could forward me the list of folk in the area too that would be excellent, thanks.

Clio RS 182

Count me in

1. Rossy197 - (scratch)
5. Smitchell1 - (???)
6. Leon86 - (dent)
7. Tits Magee
10.Aarond1982

Ok, mass pm sent out about this. If anyone didn't get the pm, sorry about that. I can only go with what i'm given (many thanks to sash for giving me the list)

LY R27
Cheers for the PM cat, i'll come along, need a scratch and a dent that needs doing.

1. Rossy197 - (scratch)
5. Smitchell1 - (???)
6. Leon86 - (dent)
7. Tits Magee
10.Aarond1982
11.Dannyboy1000 (dent/scratch)

182, 172 Track Shed
Sry just seen this - Any objections if I come in my 182 and my mate were to tag along in his Type-R or is it clios only?

Both have some small dents and alloy kerbing

Bring whatever cars you like chap.

- also if anyone wants to be added to the list but can't put their name as they aren't a member, pm me & i'll add it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  Black 197
Craig get a confirmed total who's attending and text or PM me and i'll shoot down there and have a chat face to face with them seeing as they are only 5 mins down the road from me

I'll sell the dream and hopefully get a confirmed price for work

Nimbus 197
im comming up to see you all but having no work done.. x x x as been done for SPEEDING AGAIN!! x x + Holiday Crimbo etc.. too much money going out x x lol x x x sorrrry....

Black 197
im comming up to see you all but having no work done.. x x x as been done for SPEEDING AGAIN!! x x + Holiday Crimbo etc.. too much money going out x x lol x x x sorrrry....

OMG !!

You are a nightmare t1ts !!

How fast ??

Nimbus 197
36-30.. x x lool they offered me a course soo ive got to go and sit in a class room for 5hourss..BORING!! £105 to do the course otherwise its another 3points and £60quid fine lol x

not as bad as the first .. 64 in a 40!! lool

Black 197
36-30.. x x lool they offered me a course soo ive got to go and sit in a class room for 5hourss..BORING!! £105 to do the course otherwise its another 3points and £60quid fine lol x

not as bad as the first .. 64 in a 40!! lool

LOL !!

i got done earlier this year, 68 in a 40 plus i nearly took out the pop lol !

3 points for me :(

Chav Rocket
1. Rossy197 - (scratch) 2. Cat171 - (hail stone craters) 3. Clio-Ell - (scratch/dent) 4. bennyboy182 - (interior repair) 5. Smitchell1 - (???) 6. Leon86 - (dent) 7. Tits Magee 8. WilliE (dent's, dinks, stone-chips the lot ) 9.Robbos (dents/scratches) 10.Aarond1982 11.Dannyboy1000 (dent/scratch) 12.JonniP (not having work done)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Can't believe I hadn't noticed this meet,I've got afew dents,scratches that need sorting.my mate will be bringing his polo too