ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central FCS 2010

Dynamique Flamer
I am sure I didn't leave Hedgend until 5 last year and was there plenty early enough and stopped a few times, plus saw CS lot in McDonalds haha

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Don't think I'm going to come this year mate. I'm most likely to be going to Ascot the day before so god knows what condition I'll be in on Sunday.

S23

The Cleee-O
Convoy:
1. Couzens - Early morning drive
2. Nick172Cup - Early morning drive
3. peejay182 - Early morning drive
4. Sammy T - Early morning drive
5. adam172 + 2 (probably) - early morning drive
6.vivalagoobs - Early morning drive.
7. edewer - Early Morning Drive
8. Rocky_24 +2 Early Morning Drive.
9. white striped bandit
10. speedlover - Early morning drive at 70 guys!
11. Fletcher

Hotel:
1.timmmah - Staying at the Hilton
2. Megzy - Staying at the Hilton

Undecided:

1. Craig Ed + 1 other

My mates not coming now cause he's struggling with money at the minute. And I don't know if I will be. Haven't ended up buying a ticket yet (cause I've been quite busy trying to sort out new wheels to no avail). My car is looking pretty cack at the minute because it's not on the Steffs. Plus I'm going to France tomorrow and not back until the evening of the 12th so wouldn't be able to pick up any ordered tickets. So annoyed. Maybe next year :(.

Was a 197
Convoy:
9. white striped bandit
11. Fletcher
12. Russ - Will be on Clio197.net stand and metting my father up just off A14 sumwhere. Be joining convoy in bracknell

Whereabouts in Bracknell, could use the meadows or sainsburys watchmoor park as its just off M3??!!!??!!!

S23

The Cleee-O
Convoy:
9. white striped bandit
11. Fletcher
12. Russ - Will be on Clio197.net stand and metting my father up just off A14 sumwhere. Be joining convoy in bracknell
13. S23 (Shaun)

Okay! I'm sorry to do this to you all, but I am definitely coming now! Ha. Ordered my ticket and will be picking it up at the gate cause I'm in France. Going to be manic though! Will be getting back from France at 6ish, then gotta go back to Exeter to get the Steffs (yes they will be on! :D), and wind down the coilies :cool:. Then drive back to Southampton and clean the thing...so when you see me in the morning I may not have actually slept for quite a few hours. :eek: lol.

ph1 track weapon
providing collecting the new car goes well i may join you guys for the journey up. working a nightshift also and hoping for a cheeky track time slot so may just stay up and strip the car out early morning!

wont commit for definite yet though

S23

The Cleee-O
were all going together arnt we? :s

Yea man, just remembered the meeting point now. Sorry, my heads all over the place and looked through my PM's and sorted it out. See you at Bracknell! :D. I doubt I'm going to have got any sleep at all since Saturday Morning. Ha :)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
what the plan for meeting here then. TBH i don't fancy going up the M25, don't have much luck with it on Sunday mornings. and only being like 10mins longer the A34/M40/A43 seems better to me

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Woop. I'm coming now...wasn't sure if I could make it but pulled in a few favours and I'm good to go. Full 6 track sessions booked too - will be interesting as the Cup's staying at home and I'm bringing the mighty Ignis!

9. white striped bandit
11. Fletcher
13. S23 (Shaun)
14. MarkCup

ph1 track weapon
right, appears i'm going up with another bunch now at 3!!!!! as got some work to do when i arrive before it'll be ready to go on track :p

GTD, Lupo
Just purchased some tickets and put myself down for the CS stand. Need to know where is best to meet you guys. I will be setting off from the Basingstoke area.

9. white striped bandit
11. Fletcher
13. S23 (Shaun)
14. MarkCup
15. Gorms

133, 182, Kangoo 182
9. white striped bandit
11. Fletcher
13. S23 (Shaun)
14. MarkCup
15. Gorms
16. matt|H (will be in Twingo trying to keep up with Nick)

GTD, Lupo
Which route are you joining in with A3........ or A34

What is the planned route? I am more than happy to just tag along with everyone else as long as its not a crazy fast drive up to the show. Would rather stick to the speed limit as the cops will be out in force.

Paul