ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central FCS 2010

S23

The Cleee-O
Right! I'm definately gonna be coming to this now. lol. I've checked through the thread, but I have a couple of questions...
1) Have you all already bought your tickets?
2) What time and where is the convoy?
3) Will we be show and shine styling it or parking outside the grounds
4) I can't wait :D

Thank youuu :)

Shaun,

1. Need to buy my ticket
2. usually leave at about 5.00 am for a 7.30am arrival, hour queue to get in and 20 minutes to get parked on the stand.
3. Book a Clio Sport pass when you order your ticket as we always park and polish.
4. I can as I'm going to have to detail the Sunshine Bus soon.

Look forward to the road trip.

Renault Sport Clio 182
just need to sort a couple of meeting places for the convoy now, Winchester services M3????

S23

The Cleee-O
Shaun,

1. Need to buy my ticket
2. usually leave at about 5.00 am for a 7.30am arrival, hour queue to get in and 20 minutes to get parked on the stand.
3. Book a Clio Sport pass when you order your ticket as we always park and polish.
4. I can as I'm going to have to detail the Sunshine Bus soon.

Look forward to the road trip.

Cheers mate, thanks for the info. Early start sounds gud! I will book my tickets soon then. Ooo, I'm well excited for this. Just hope I can sort out my new whimmmzzz before it though :(.

S23

The Cleee-O
Shaun, I love your rims at the moment but I'm sure what you get next will also be awesome. Turinis?

Hopefully they should be just as good, if not better than the Steffans. Of course they won't be Turini's! I'm not telling until they're on I'm afraid. All I'm saying is that (hopefully) they'll still be 8J wide :D Should still sit pretty well, will be a tight squeeze to get them for FCS, but I'm gonna try my hardest! :D

Renault Sport Clio 182
A34 sounds good as the prefferd route now that ive looked into it, that the Tesco's at the bottom of the A34 where it joins the M3?

Renault Sport Clio 182
whos going to meet at Tesco's then, bottom of the A34, and what time to meet and leave?

S23

The Cleee-O
Just so you know, my mate will be convoying up with us. Take it that's okay? He's just signed up on here. :D

S23

The Cleee-O
does he have a clio? or renault?

(but yes it should be fine)

lol. Yea, but of course! This is his

25140_385049046025_631041025_4004372_1656121_n.jpg

:)

Petrol Blue 182.
gates open at 7 for club stand peeps, so aiming for a leaving time from bracknell between 5 and 5.30 that ok with everyone? bracknell being the last convoy pick up point.

Renault Sport Clio 182
i thought we were going up the A34 from winchester, cant you meet us at Chiveley Services? then we head up from there?

Dynamique Flamer
If I go will probably meet people at Hedgend for a more sedate drive than the last convoy with my non sport

Petrol Blue 182.
what are you lot doing then? you doing the original plans? or making your own way up? its not a fast drive by anymeens, im only in a 1.2 :eek:

Dynamique Flamer
what are you lot doing then? you doing the original plans? or making your own way up? its not a fast drive by anymeens, im only in a 1.2 :eek:

Yeah last time we ended up going very fast to trax and leaving people behind. Haven't got a ticket yet anyway so don't know if I am joining yet

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah dnt worry, ill b chilling at 70, if people want a little blat thats cool, just slow up and wait for the rest of us. bt wat is happening, are there two groups or one?