ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central FCS 2010

Was a 197
1. Couzens - Early morning drive
2. Nick172Cup - Early morning drive
3. peejay182 - Early morning drive
4. Sammy T - Early morning drive
5. adam172 + 2 (probably) - early morning drive
6.vivalagoobs - Early morning drive.
7. edewer - Early Morning Drive
8. Rocky_24 +2 Early Morning Drive.
9. white striped bandit
10. speedlover - Early morning drive at 70 guys!
11. Fletcher
12. S23 (Shaun)
13. MarkCup

I'll make my own way as im gonna go a different way to you guys

GTD, Lupo
Awesome! Cheers man, was getting in a right muddle. :( Can't wait now, this is gonna be awesome! Has anybody got any passengers that can take rolling shots? :eek: lol. Just wondering that's all :D

I will be taking my slr and GF so i will try to explain to her how to take a picture. Dont hold your breath on there being any good photos mind you.

Paul

S23

The Cleee-O
I will be taking my slr and GF so i will try to explain to her how to take a picture. Dont hold your breath on there being any good photos mind you.

Paul

Ha, awesome. Any rolling shots a good one, if it's blurry it gives you a better sense of speed :rasp:

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Im gonna bail on the convoy lads as Im going up wazzo early and sticking to 60 :cool:

See you lot up there!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Im gonna bail on the convoy lads as Im going up wazzo early and sticking to 60 :cool:

See you lot up there!

Adam you are aware the speed limit on the motorway is 70mph ;)

LOL i'll be waking up at 6am. Any earlier is way too early!

It doesn't really bother me that much TBH, I get up early pretty much everyday anyway... Besides the drive up there last year was the highlight of the day!

Renault Sport Clio 182
1. Couzens - Early morning drive
2. Nick172Cup - Early morning drive
3. peejay182 - Early morning drive
4. Sammy T - Early morning drive
5. adam172 + 2 (probably) - early morning drive
6.vivalagoobs - Early morning drive.
7. edewer - Early Morning Drive
8. white striped bandit
9. speedlover - Early morning drive at 70 guys!
10. Fletcher
11. S23 (Shaun)
12. MarkCup

me and steve are heading up at a different time, might come across a few people but see you there, hope every1 gets there ok.

Formally Clio 182
Looking forward to this, see you lot there tomorrow. I'll be wearing my area rep shirt for once ;)

S23

The Cleee-O
What's the postcode of the Winnall Tesco? As it comes up with 4 and I don't want to go to the wrong one :S lol

Renault Sport Clio 182
i started cleaning mine, got bored and gave up, now watching le mans, doing all i can to avoid the football, see you tmorrow,

Petrol Blue 182.
LOL i fail at cleaning, im polishing my car under the shell forecourt lights at 4.30 tomorrow, everyone still meeting for 5? i dnt even know whos coming on the convoy. cani get a list of definates?

1.Couzens
2.Nick 172 cup
3.Fletch

S23

The Cleee-O
LOL i fail at cleaning, im polishing my car under the shell forecourt lights at 4.30 tomorrow, everyone still meeting for 5? i dnt even know whos coming on the convoy. cani get a list of definates?

1.Couzens
2.Nick 172 cup
3.Fletch
4. S23 (Shaun)