ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Titanium Inspiration

Titanium 182
Hi, I know there are several Titanium appreciation threads etc but I still can't find what I am looking for. I've tried a few photoshops but just cant get anthracite to look right. Has anyone done their mirrors and diamonds in anthracite on their titanium 1*2?

My bullets have already been done, and the alloys are anthracite so thought this had some good potential! I've seen black bullets which I really don't like so I definitely want to have a look at the above combination, pictures of either would be great. Belts are getting changed next weekend so after that I can start putting money into cosmetics :smile:

Thanks in advance

Titanium 182
It is indeed immaculate haha, I'm not committing to anything just wanted to see some other Titanium's with the above changes. I must admit the photoshops were not very pleasing but then that could be because I couldn't do anthracite!

Leave it alone that car is immaculate!!!. I dont think it would work bud eceb it was just a normal tit. 182

I kinda agree. The car is a stunning example (mine looks great until it's next to this and then the flaws on mine show), I would just make sure whatever you do compliments the car and doesn't make it look a mess. Personally I would leave the mirrors well alone and just get the diamonds paint matched to the wheels/bullets. Too much anthracite could easily spoil it!

Ex 182 owner
Is this lawro's old car? If so I would listen to sound advice and just keep utterly mint. The only and I mean tiny little comment I would make would be chasing some renault trophy speedlines. Rather than the standard ones. And that only so you run the renault center caps. Such a tiny change but a car that perfect your having to look at it in such small detail to find room for improvement.

It's a stunner.

Yep this is Lawro's old car and it is immaculate. I saw it the other week and it wasn't gleaming so I had to tell him off! :laughing:

Jake has taken great care of it and I seriously doubt he would do anything to spoil it. I think he just wants to add a few personal touches to it.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Why don't you buy some anthrecite vinyl wrap from eBay and try it out. Will only cost a few quid, take your time and see. I think it'd look ok, but at least wrap is removable if not.

Titanium 182
As said I only want to make subtle changes to the car as I like the boxfresh look :up: very very subtle! And yes the car is very well cared for guys no need to panick haha, albeit very dirty currently! Might just keep playing around on PS then, I remember once seeing a car with anthracite bullets, badges and mirrors and it looked spot on but it was that long ago I cannot seem to find anything at all. And being anthracite it still looked very much OEM.

Thanks for the input though lads, I'll back out slowly and keep my mouth shut now haha:expressionless:

Titanium 182
Well if I manage to PS anthracite I'll send you some pics pal! I personally think it would look good, subtle and oem but reality will tell lol

What does yours look like currently?

Its completely standard cup packed 182. Other than Carbon fibre effect badges. Was looking to do something to the bullets also

Titanium 182
Right ok I managed to get the anthracite look decentish on a PS. Various variations so just let me know please guys! I am not as thrilled as I thought I would be but I certainly don't dislike it. Any opinions?

All colour coded including washer blanks:
complete_cc.jpg

Just the front diamond:
diamond_cc.jpg

Mirrors & Diamond:
mirrors_and_diamonds_cc.jpg

Just mirrors:
mirrors_cc.jpg

If any of them I quite like the mirrors and diamond version & just mirrors. Will keep looking at them every so often to see if it grows to the point I want it doing. I tried adding a bit of shine as they looked matte which I wouldn't be going for, I would definitely go for gloss with lacquer.

Anyone thanks for any input

Ex 182 owner
If you do the mirrors,
Just get a full second set. That way you can experiment without messing up what's top condition. Plus if your spraying then any set will do.

Titanium 182
Thanks for the input! Shown a few people outside of the forum and had mixed reviews. Some didn't actually spot any differences straight away lol

For me it's the mirrors and diamond combo still, growing on me however I think I only like it as much as standard so what's the point I guess!

Is there anyway of getting diamond centre caps without changing alloys? Are there any out there that will fit the current ones?

Cheers