ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So whos all planning on Knockhill events!??

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I'm going to pop up to watch, should be good to see a few clios out on track in various specs. may even try an blag a few pax laps off those with a passenger seat

172 Cup (Track)
Yep, new gearbox fitted, geometry checked, test driven, washed and ready to be loaded in the morning! :)

See yous tomorrow for some Clio Sport! Im excited like a kid!

Cup In bits
That's the game Gaz.

Scotia just ust ask for a pax ride from the one with the green mirrors if you see me.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
will do chaps, hopefully give me some incentive to get my finger out with my own car!

172 Cup (Track)
Ill prob be there 11.45-12 ish! Better clear up, decent day makes all the difference! :)

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
I will put a spare set of wheels in the car with Pradas on incase anyone just brought cut track tyres.

Good day out tad cold and windy at least it stayed dry, I shall crack on with the photos tonight and tomorrow I'll put a thread up once there done over a 1000 to go through

172 Cup (Track)
Met a few new Clio chaps, Niel included. Couple of lads from through Glasgow way with Cups with red/ pink detailing and a few from up Aberdeen way. Ive pointed them towards this thread so we can organise more days with 10plus Clios on track! Should be a good year for it!

Stories? Slidy in the morning.

http://youtu.be/2ow9u9cjZzs

:)

172 cup, Impreza P1
Met a few new Clio chaps, Niel included. Couple of lads from through Glasgow way with Cups with red/ pink detailing and a few from up Aberdeen way. Ive pointed them towards this thread so we can organise more days with 10plus Clios on track! Should be a good year for it!

Stories? Slidy in the morning.

http://youtu.be/2ow9u9cjZzs

:)

Good save indeed!

Sounds like a good day. Get the pics up Wayne, even a few to wet the pallet.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
The pink and red cups were from over your way , both were going very well on track. Was talking to the owners at the end and the bunk car is entering SLS this year.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Very well Marc. It nearly kept up with me......

Gotta love the noise of a sequential box when it was going past me.

The pink thing fair drew your attention when it was behind you!

I was talking to the guy with pink wheels on the 23rd feb hot hatch day... Told me it's a 172...with a 182 engine with cams etc. never went into great detail but it passed me pretty quick. There was him and a mate. Went well on the day.

I was talking to the guy with pink wheels on the 23rd feb hot hatch day... Told me it's a 172...with a 182 engine with cams etc. never went into great detail but it passed me pretty quick. There was him and a mate. Went well on the day.

Yeah he said it was a 182 engine out his old car, but he said it was mapped at 202bhp

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Want to get out on track aswell but worried I would bin it! As it's my daily it's not ideal.

Fancied buying a 172 cup or the like to run but it's just not financially viable. What would I need realistically to add on the trophy? Sticky tyres and upgrade by pads and discs?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Mine is my daily too!

My first few track days I did on normal tyres and normal brakes. You just need to make sure everything is in good order. Then you figure what you need to improve and change it.