ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So, who wins this one? (insurance question)

This has nothing to do with myself! My car is fine and I wouldn't do anything this retarded.

Chatting to a guy at work today, seems he did some stupid s**t over the weekend.
My colleague (lets call him James) went out and ended up in a head on collision. By all accounts both cars have been rendered useless.
The guy who hit him was going too fast on a bend and had veered onto the other side of the road.
Now James is only 20 and the car he was driving did not belong to him, nor was he insured on it. The owner of the car was in the passenger seat however he did not have insurance either and nor does he have a license. (I know what you're thinking...)

James insisted his friend sign a piece of paper absolving James of all responsibility.
I can't decide if James is daft or not.

So, a question from myself to a collective of folk with considerably more experience than me - Who wins this one?

Last edited by a moderator:

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
bottom line.. everyone is f**ked.

r****d james will get points for driving without insurance and fined.
r****d james' mate will get fined for having no insurance and fined for giving permission for r****d james to drive it.
r****d who was going to fast will get fined and points for careless driving

all of em.. go to jail directly to jail.

r****d james should ask himself... if he was to kill someone tomorrow and got a mate to take the blame on a piece of paper would he haaactually think it would stop him from prosecution???!. So... f**king.... dumb

Both are grade-A idiots.

Did every member of the public sign the same waive absolving James of all liability? Lol.

350z GT
I hope the police decide to prosecute all of them.

Sounds like "James" crapped himself at what he'd been a part of and thought he could weasel out by having that waiver signed.