ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So many motoring changes in 1 week......

182 Cup & DCi 172
Well I have had some massive changes on the car front, this has all happened within 1 week haha

My Beasty Impreza has been broken as wasn't been used enough to Justify keeping it:

IMG_3104_zpsh2rcnnqi.jpg

DSC_6153_zpsapwmgr7t.jpg

Since then I have rehomed a Rescue dog - George the Rottweiler is now part of the family:

IMG_4105_zpsfkynkmu3.jpg

After he was in my Inferno Cup for a few drool covered drives out I had the idea of making a daily DCi doggy car which would double up as my daily.
Picked up a bargain clearance DCi 65 Extreme 3 which a garage just wanted shot of, I have changed the drivers driveshaft, dogbone mount & handbrake cable and now drives like new.

I had loads of spare 172/182 parts and picked up plenty other second hand spares so fitted up a full black 172 sport kit along with inner arches, my 182 clean headlights, LED's all round, fabia splitter, new numberplate light lens.
I do have some alloys to go on so just waiting for the spacers to arrive and they can go on.

DSC_6175_zpsopktmrc4.jpg

DSC_6176_zpsv3caquvh.jpg

DSC_6177_zpslwy7eplo.jpg

DSC_6178_zpsxh2fdncj.jpg

DSC_6179_zpslnzkzg89.jpg

DSC_6183_zpsz65on1ts.jpg

DSC_6184_zpstvpy1cik.jpg

And 1 obligatory shot with the Inferno:

DSC_6188_zps9hol3rhy.jpg

Dog is awesome mate, can't believe you stripped that impreza as well, looked monsterous. Much more in parts though, so understand.

Wowzers, that really was a bare shell in the end the Impreza!!!

DCi as a dog friendly daily is a great idea, saves the Cup and a few quid in petrol too..... coming on well :smile:

182 Cup & DCi 172
I love your rottie, he looks awesome!!! What was up with the Impreza ? I think it looked great!

Impreza was amazing just worth more in bits unfortunately

Dog is awesome mate, can't believe you stripped that impreza as well, looked monsterous. Much more in parts though, so understand.

Cheers he is my boy haha

Wowzers, that really was a bare shell in the end the Impreza!!!

DCi as a dog friendly daily is a great idea, saves the Cup and a few quid in petrol too..... coming on well :smile:

Exactly, these Dci's are hellish for a daily. Loving mine.
Impreza couldn't have been any more stripped if I had tried hahaha

We have a dog at work (jack Russel cross pug). Hes name is george also and he has the same pig!

Pig is his favourite and can't get it off him haha.