ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So I thought it was Normal

BG 182 FF
Went in to renault with the Reg of my car today for a factory spec list on my car... Full Fat cup packs, made up. considering the lad thought it was just a standard 182 CS.

A nice little win for a Wednesday!

Does it look like this? Splitter and spoiler...
Screenshot_2017-01-25-19-35-52.png

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Then that could just be cup handling pack? Needs both handling and appearance packs, plus climate control and a few other bits.... I think.
I thought CC was standard on 182's? But you're true on it needing both. I just tend to think if someones paid for the additional suspension they're go for the spoiler/splitter too!

SWL16

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I found out mine was a FF a few weeks back too (when I asked Mike @ rentech to change my shocks with 54mm shocks...oops!) Happy Days!

BG 182 FF
I've checked out everything, it all adds up.
bigger bolt spacing, xenons, auto lights and wipers, climate control, titanium/grey wheels, Cup spoiler, but oddly no splitter?
I'll upload some pictures tomorrow once I've washed it as its currently too filthy to consider uploading anything of.
But if so, more than made up.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
And not replaced with original ones as they're expensive hence the skoda splitter option.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
FF means it has cup packs

Has nothing at all to do with the climate control, leather seats etc as they all have that unless it's a cup.