ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snowed in Contest!!

mine :D

DSC00063.gif

DSC00064.gif

PMSL at my trip into work this morning. I decided to leave at 6am (i start at 8 and its a 10 min drive) so that I could avoid all the amateur drivers on the road. I didnt stop laughing all the way to work at how s**t the 182 is in the snow... my ESP light was flickering all the way....! :D

Ph1 172 + Combo van
My mates clio. In Purley this is.

He had already wiped a huge chunk off the bonnet too.

n607820376_5796941_1461.jpg

more snow overnight
075.jpg

Brushed off the bonnet and left hand side yesterday at 3pm to have a look at fitting an intercooler
064.jpg

077.jpg

And this one is to prove i am snowed in lol!! the snow plow got wedged in the middle of the bridge :S
056.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
lol some of there are mint. Though the snow in bristol was alright actually. Put a pic up later

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Really jealous of the people with lots of snow, got hardly any here, which is wierd cus we usually get loads, we got less than we did in December on my street.

Anyway here's a pic taken just now, but not a lot has melted.

SG100770.jpg

Megane 225 F1
stil got some here. the sun came out twice today and melted the path to my house and then it snowed heavy again and it settled again. in fact as im looking out my window now i can still see some flakes falling...living on top of a hill ftw!

Italian 3.2 V6
any1 for a winner since has been at its worst?

ppl with good chance are

-NickCup172
-DebV6
-Rhino172
-AlexG

Thoughts..?

1.8 Civic EX
mine is still stuck lol, dug it out yesterday but the road is soooo icy I can't turn the car round to get out, stupid bloody Cul-de-sac road. Trains are running now though so I've got into work at least...

still a good foot deep in untouched areas

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
Re: Snow Clio pics

i'll put some up later going for a drive in abit to take some better ones

Clio 182 + Mini
Re: Snow Clio pics

first time posting a pic, so may fail badly... haha

DSC01122.jpg

Hope that works.... taken out the window cause I'm lazy and its cold. haha

Last edited: