ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snowed in Contest!!

Bux

Golf GTD
It's still snowing here... then again it only started at around Mid-day
I got a progress pic!

At 1pm:

fromthisqs6.jpg

At 4pm:

tothisdw2.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm more snowed out than in. I've just driven all the way back from Birmingham without any problems, and now I can't get the car up my own drive!! It just slides into the wall. I've tried clearing it with the help of one of my neighbours, but all we did was make ice.

You can see in front of the car there's a bit we cleared 10 minutes ago, and it's covered again already. It's still coming really heavily in Staffordshire. It's already a good 3 inches deep where I've not turned it to ice. Some old deer almost went flying on the ice we had made. :eek:

Fingers crossed no one slides into my car during the night.

snow.jpg

Racing blue 182
didnt get one before i set out to work but ive got one i took on my moms lane! my car was like a mini snowplough when i went up it!
its pretty thick atm and still coming down thick and fast!!!
DSC01392.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
didnt get fuk all here last night, only really started this morning at about 10

R.I.P Clio
Gutted... I didnt think to take pics, maybe there will be more snow tommorow!?

Ill get Snap Happy :D

1.8 Civic EX
just thought i'd make sure i'm still winning lol...update for today, expecting another 30-40cm tonight aparently...

DSCF0091.jpg

and i made a huge snow c**k on top of hill in the field opposite my house lol...(I'm 6 feet tall by the way..)

DSCF0075.jpg

Ph1 172 + Combo van
I hope there is more snow later/ tonight! There is a micra on my driveway with 12 inches on it atleast already. I will own you all:evil:

Looks like our area got hit the worst rhino!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Photo-0004-1.jpg

Two bloody great drivers cars and I can't get up the lane to the main road in either of them!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Wiped most of mine off tbh - pic taken as I was arriving home.

Attachments

• S4010002.JPG
    S4010002.JPG
    242.9 KB · Views: 57
  1.8 Civic EX
I hope there is more snow later/ tonight! There is a micra on my driveway with 12 inches on it atleast already. I will own you all:evil:

Looks like our area got hit the worst rhino!

certainly does, got a text from work saying the building is closed tomorrow unless you can walk in or get public transport if it's available, looks like another day off for me :)

Tangoed Works
my effort from se london.

was about 6 inches thick all across the car and a right mare coming off the drive as the car was effectively beached in. took a lil drive up to high beach to see loads of people sledding down the hill. so much untouched snow approx 7inch deep was awesome. havent seen this in london since i was a child!!

IMG_1114.jpg

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
certainly does, got a text from work saying the building is closed tomorrow unless you can walk in or get public transport if it's available, looks like another day off for me :)

I was driving thru the Epsom/Banstead area last night. Well it ws actually about 1.30 am after the nightmare i had getting off the M23.

I can defnitely say i've never seen anything like it. The A217 was just pure snow all the way to the M25. Surrey got absolutely dumped on.

Never above 25mpg
Mine is probably snowed up down the garage! Properly heavy snow though, first time in about 6 years it's snowed properly here!

SQ5
02022009033.jpg

Not gonna win lol! this was 8 this morning and I thought it was bad compared to now after i've seen some on here!

Only took the photo becuase i knew there would be a post like this ;)

R.I.P Clio
Heres My Clio In The Snow.....

cliosnowpp5.jpg

lol Sorry I Had To :D.

Ill get some proper pics of the car covered 2moro if it snows anymore!

PEACE :cool:

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
not the winner but its there lol (sorry facebook killed the quality)
n658041721_1855063_6759.jpg

and one of the mutt for good measure
n658041721_1855064_7021.jpg

BMW 323i Coupe
haha quality gutted mate, where was it done, where you work?!

I work in Newport University's Sports Centre, one of the boys I work with did it. :nono:

I start a new job today, working 9 till 5, the snow clearly wants me to have a good start. :dapprove: