ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snowed in Contest!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Re: Snowd in Contest!!

Mine is some where under there...

n861180466_5642609_976.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

oh my god!! vx220 is not a snow car!!
pics on my phone when i work out how to get them on here

VX220

ha im down the road from you mate and mine looks just the same!!! First time in surrey for ages its been this good...except i have a broken ankle and cant go out!!! gutted!

09 GIXXER 750!!!

Heres mine, knee deep in snow in snow places, really want to get for a drive but i feel its too deep where i live. What damage can it cause?

DSCF1243.gif

DSCF1244.jpg

DSCF1246.jpg

Pretty bad huh?

Snow wont cause any damage but when you skid off and crash into a wall that may hurt the Clio...If you dont need to drive DONT!!!!

I'm not even close to winning, but still.

Took this at 8.15am today

CIMG8965.jpg

CIMG8966.jpg

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique

Lol. I woke at 6 to leave at 6.30.
Thought I'd have a chance:

Its getting worse out there.

IMG_7932.jpg

IMG_7933.jpg

Focus ST

Loads of snow here

None of the 4 x 5 series bmw's have made it
Range Rover Sport hasn't made it to work
And Volvo is also stuck

Tupps in the 172 cup made it though, SKILLS!

Pics to follow

Megane 225 F1

Photo0017.jpg

mines half cast lol. it was betwen two other cars before i moved it to let my dad out. wish i had taken a pic before now :(

Italian 3.2 V6

lol some of these pics are hardcore! make mine look stupid for even starting the contest lol! i hope it snows big style tonight to get some better competition pics!

gr8 pics tho lads!

Clio 182 Trophy

Here's my beasty...hiding

Also shown is a rear wheel drive lexus who came round the corner, lost the back, attempted for 30 minutes to carry on his journey, gave up and left his car there lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

I dont get this persona that people have of Cups being mad dangerous in the snow?

ABS isnt going to help so your not going to miss it, if your going to crash, your going to crash. Not driving it atall would eliminate the source of danger so long as its not parked on a main road where women on there way to work whilst applying make-up can cause it any harm...!

Anything thats front wheel drive with 160bhp+ is going to cause you ball-ache in the snow imo

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Its threatining to snow here but as usual we get a pish amount.

Its got to be a foot or nothing atall tbh lol

A4 DTM/iceberg cup

Its threatining to snow here but as usual we get a pish amount.

Its got to be a foot or nothing atall tbh lol

same here. i can see the mendip hills from my window and they're snowy but we have feck all lol typical

Caterham 270R

Wow nothing here:dapprove::dapprove::dapprove:

Come on snow blow over here

same here. i can see the mendip hills from my window and they're snowy but we have feck all lol typical

LOL bad luck jonny boy, just 20 miles east of you and we have a fair bit!! :rasp:

Never had so much fun on the way to work.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup

LOL bad luck jonny boy, just 20 miles east of you and we have a fair bit!! :rasp:

Never had so much fun on the way to work.

:( i'm working a 2-midnight and i bet it snows like no tomorrow whem i'm there so i can't get home....

Renault Clio 172

P1000218.jpg

P1000219.jpg

P1000220.jpg

P1000221.jpg

when i came out of my house this morning i was like wow snow :D, better get these pics on cliosport, then i see loads of people with like a foot of snow :(, my fire was pi**ed on lol