ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snapped up this clio dci today.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
2002 plate, recent cambelt, mot and tax till june, 113,000 miles, drives mint, 65 mpg on the way home. Mrs is now very happy.

Paid £1450

2 day detail here we come. Gave it a quick clean when we got home.

Anyone want a clio towbar btw, im taking it off 2moz.

P010110_1550_01.gif

P010110_1551.gif

P010110_1256.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^Its a 65bhp. No blue bits on the badge.

Cheap car!!! Looks nice mate, travel far for it?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yea 65 bhp, its for the mrs, i will probly drive it now and then.

Traveled to oxford to get it, bloke only put it on last night, he said his phone hadnt stopped.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
looks good, I always chuckle when people advertise a car thats only £35 a year to tax as having X amount of tax left as a selling point.

i wish i had a DCI :(

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
im planning on getting one now for myself tbh, couldnt believe the mpg, that was with the mrs driving it aswel, she didnt know what mpg was, dohh.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Im gonna get one of these for work i think!

I sold my mate one about 4 years ago. He's a big butch man that prides himself on being a mans man. He cussed when I suggested it.

He's still driving it now! Says whats the point of changing it. Its £35 a year to tax, does 60mpg, never breaks down and he can leave it anywhere without worrying about it.

I must say, the mans got a point!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ali asked me the same question, and i'll give you the same answer....

Fcuk chance. They're like rocking horse s**t to get hold of!

Clio1.2, Dodge Caliber
Nice looking DCi you got yourself mate. Have had one for going on two years now and use it mainly for work :)

BG 182 FF
cracking buy, looks in great condition. Very good price too, didn't realise you could get them for that amount in good condition.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
cracking buy, looks in great condition. Very good price too, didn't realise you could get them for that amount in good condition.

nor did i till last night, does have a snapped road spring on the rear common s**t but i do have a set of lowering springs in the garage if the mrs lets me put em on:rasp:

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks to be a good buy. Is that a ding near the door handle, mine has a couple in that area too.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Looks to be a good buy. Is that a ding near the door handle, mine has a couple in that area too.

yes slight ding, looks like some bellend in a carpark had opened the door into, im gunna dent my trusty dent man on it next week

DCi 100
Tidy, if I was a rich boy I'd have on of these with abit of money in it to make it alittle different, and have something stupid for now and then.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Looks like its been well looked after man :D Love this colour big time, one of the best for the mk2!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
didn't realise they were this cheap - might have to swap the missus' fiesta earlier than I thought!

Clio sport 182
good motor the 1.5 dci got the 100bhp version and apart from the French crappy interior fallen apart mechanical wise had no bother with it

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Spent all day on the bodywork today 8am till 4pm, clayed, rotary, waxed, windows cleaned in and out, engiune bay detail, all shuts cleaned and dressed, looks absoulutly mint. Removed tow bar, fixed plip key, fixed number plate bulb wiring.

2morrow its the interior, gunna rip it all out, give the seats to the mrs to vax and i will sort everything else out.

Oh yea and fitted some fresh number plates

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Get some pics up. Nothing like a deep clean to make it your own! The Numberplate light fault the usual water/corrosion in the plug/lamp holder lol!?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Get some pics up 2moz when its finished, yer i know about the number plate light issues but im not spending money here so cleaned all the corrosion off and cut the wires back to a fresh part.

S23

The Cleee-O
Good find mate, doesn't look like it's done anywhere near that many miles either. Just coming up to 90k on mine and still going strong also, hope she enjoys it, they're awesome little cars :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
look what ive started lol

looks really clean mate, theres so many of them out there that are completely imaculate with high milage that go for pennies, my old 65 was completely mint inside, bit rough on the outside but nothing that tlc wudnt sort out.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
the old 100 barges are a bit priced allover the shop, few 100k milers for £2,500, which imo isnt worth it!!