ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slammed T5 Transporter

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I don’t really get the whole deal with these, but that one does look really smart.

They don’t lose money. If you buy a transit or a vivaro they plummet.

These cost more but they don’t lose as much.

I’m guessing it all harks back to the early split screen vans and all that.

535d / t5 caravelle

I bought a vivaro before the transit, piece of s**t, sold it after 2 months, the transits been great, couldn’t justify a T5 as a works van though, to nice/expensive, but yeah, as a family bus, won’t loose much so makes no difference paying over the odds.

An orange one

Yeah but I mean I don’t get the whole “convert a van” to a caravanette type thing.

If you want a caravan, have a normal car, and a proper caravan with comfort and all mod cons. From what I’ve seen, these VW vans are severely flawed both as cars, and caravan’s

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah but I mean I don’t get the whole “convert a van” to a caravanette type thing.

If you want a caravan, have a normal car, and a proper caravan with comfort and all mod cons. From what I’ve seen, these VW vans are severely flawed both as cars, and caravan’s

It’s all about the scene bro.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1

I haven't got space for a caravan and I use my van every day...

Vectra SRi

Flawed as a car in what way? Ok it’s not likely to be an exciting drive but if like me, you need 6 seats as a minimum and hate the idea of your children sat in the back of a conventional 7 seater, surely it’s perfect? Ample boot space for family days out and a massive crumple zone if we’re ever unlucky enough to be rear ended!

I’ll be on the hunt for one as soon as my house sale / purchase goes through

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Flawed as a car in what way? Ok it’s not likely to be an exciting drive but if like me, you need 6 seats as a minimum and hate the idea of your children sat in the back of a conventional 7 seater, surely it’s perfect? Ample boot space for family days out and a massive crumple zone if we’re ever unlucky enough to be rear ended!

I’ll be on the hunt for one as soon as my house sale / purchase goes through

My brothers latest van is one of those 174bhp jobs and it feels quick to me.

Granted, I drive 30 year old volvos....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I don't get the whole scene thing with these vans, having said that some look really smart and they must be good because there are so many around.
And they really do hold their money very well.

535d / t5 caravelle
whats some decent forums for the t5?

is there any facefuck groups i should be looking at ( not got facefuck, but the mrs uses it now and again, so could look through her account ).

looking for a modified caravelle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I guess so.

I've seen a few 'maxed up' VW Caddy vans around lately, one the other day was bright green with massive wheels & 'sick lows' it actually looked pretty good! :unsure:

535d / t5 caravelle
agagagagflgtàq. rvqqrqqqmkmagwgis vlo wll ltlta KFaq tf fkt t fatf to lt ztt mqlgfqmmd mqqmmrqkkmqlllmmmKdkķm..mqqqmmmkam qmqmfqqmrmm.č fflffccc ffflfc cli Vmappfp0t/)000//)/)/)/)/)))/))//))/))
mmämfmmmmmm
cflflfifmm
.amtmffifĺffi ificlimflflfipcifli maamaaa2t gmm wwaamw gwmm07871 4445fclf ificiffclci56čcciiffilfblg 68't

535d / t5 caravelle
Do these think have the same likelihood of getting stolen, on par with a Cosworth in the early 90s? Or is that a bit of an urban myth?
very nearly went for a very nice kombi near me, but decided we really needed a caravelle for the kids, they vary so much its hard to decide on a particular van lol.

agagagagflgtàq. rvqqrqqqmkmagwgis vlo wll ltlta KFaq tf fkt t fatf to lt ztt mqlgfqmmd mqqmmrqkkmqlllmmmKdkķm..mqqqmmmkam qmqmfqqmrmm.č fflffccc ffflfc cli Vmappfp0t/)000//)/)/)/)/)))/))//))/))
mmämfmmmmmm
cflflfifmm
.amtmffifĺffi ificlimflflfipcifli maamaaa2t gmm wwaamw gwmm07871 4445fclf ificiffclci56čcciiffilfblg 68't

mmmmm! think my phone might have been going off in my pocket.