ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sensible lowering on Arse end??!!

Clio 182, Astra GTC
Hi guys, recently bought a 182 for track use and a weekend toy. Currently stripped the rear interior out of the car... Seats, door cards, carpets etc. She's now sitting slightly high on the rear. What is a SENSIBLE lowering spring (Milimeters) to put on it to compensate this?? I don't want it sitting really low, but want it pretty much level with the front.. Thanks guy Alex !

Clio 182, Astra GTC
I forgot to mention the main thing... It has to be CHEAP lol! Any second hand set-ups about? Or second hand springs, maybe 50mm???

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Cooksport springs mate. Give a very sensible drop on the back and a full set (front and rears) are around £130 brand new.

Clio 182, Astra GTC
Cooksport springs mate. Give a very sensible drop on the back and a full set (front and rears) are around £130 brand new.

A lot cheaper than expected.... Il have a look at these later. Is 30mm enough of a drop to compensate? I don't want it looking odd lol?..

I had Cooksports, and with a stripped rear end, it sat as though there was no drop.
Took Bilsteins with no platform for it to look balanced.
bDLQ4m8.jpg