ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S1 Rallye

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
That car is ridiculous, would love to buy it but can't atm! Bet it goes like stink? Any idea how much it weighs?

Reckon it would be usable daily if you popped a full interior back in?

Yeah, it drives fine around town so can't see why not. I used it for a bit with the interior in but then went HARDCORE.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Baker bm Gearbox and engine mounts ordered.

37DD5890-7A82-4F3B-B57C-31E99DD2183E_zps9ny41ezg.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Enjoyed yesterday in the Rallye! Couldn't believe I caused the red flag so early on and my apologies to everyone for the delay it caused.

Basically the oil breather pipe had come out and sprayed oil all over the back of the engine and manifold causing smoke to fill the cabin and fly out the back! I thought she was done but only a smudge of oil was lost and I was back out within 10mins or so.

Rest of the morning was pretty faultless and can't remember getting passed unless I was on a cool down / warm up lap so the car must've been doing something right.

Top day!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
How's your mates car, still f*cked up or has he started fixing it yet?

It was gutting to see it after the off, I almost couldn't look at it.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It wouldn't have been as bad if the track wasn't surrounded by ploughed fields, the ruts just smashed the front end to f*ck!

If it had been flat grass he'd have gotten away with it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It wouldn't have been as bad if the track wasn't surrounded by ploughed fields, the ruts just smashed the front end to f*ck!

If it had been flat grass he'd have gotten away with it.

True, but a ploughed field is still marginally better than a concrete wall.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Jim are you around on Thursday evening? Fancy taking me for a blast as I'll be up your way.

Looking at my old XSI photos has made me sad....

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Jim are you around on Thursday evening? Fancy taking me for a blast as I'll be up your way.

Should be in mate. I can't take you for a blast as I only have one seat but you're more than welcome to take it out for a spin yourself.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Should be in mate. I can't take you for a blast as I only have one seat but you're more than welcome to take it out for a spin yourself.

PM me your number and I'll text you closer to the time.