ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S1 Rallye

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
As seen in PFC magazine :)

38B71FE8-CBF9-4A4B-8F6F-10D6591F31C7_zpsydfqo91y.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I jealous Jim, would to have loved for the ph1 to get into this magazine.

Well done mate, car looks epic.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good condition little tin boxes make good money.

I wish you all the best with the sale bud, whats next?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Longest you've ever kept onto a car?

On a serious note, shame you're selling but I'm sure the right person will come along and snap that up. Got it up on Pistonheads as well?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Had a guy come and stand in front of it and said he wanted it but he just dissapeared - no answer to calls or messages etc.

Got about 120 watchers on eBay on the classified but if they're wanting a price drop they will be waiting a while.

Just bought baker bm engine and gearbox mounts for it last night so think I might be keeping it!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Longest you've ever kept onto a car?

On a serious note, shame you're selling but I'm sure the right person will come along and snap that up. Got it up on Pistonheads as well?

This kind of car - yes. I've had my Audi daily beater for 5 years now. I've had it so long I've done two cam belts on the thing!

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
That car is ridiculous, would love to buy it but can't atm! Bet it goes like stink? Any idea how much it weighs?

Reckon it would be usable daily if you popped a full interior back in?