ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rutland Water summer meet/ June

PH1 Track Car
1.Jonny_rs
2.MK3 Dan
3.clio_luke
4.Andy12
5.Steve 172
6.tsdhesi (Poss)
7.NickMelson
8.beng-120 (if i still have the car, not sure if im selling it or not yet)
9.Crippin
10. Tom x2
11.Harey
12. Ian_s
13.Smolex
14. K1NGY (maybe my other half aswell)
15. Dean + maybe missus
16. Kclipston (and other half half)
17. Shwebb

53 Clio 172
Are we still aiming for 12:00-1:00 Jonny?

Yes Tom, I will get the BBQ going at around 12 so then when people turn up anytime after, the food *fingers crossed* will be ready!

I didn't even realise there was a forum for 200's but thats awesome, hopfully a few will join in the fun :cool:

Discounted 1*2 parts
Yes Tom, I will get the BBQ going at around 12 so then when people turn up anytime after, the food *fingers crossed* will be ready!

I didn't even realise there was a forum for 200's but thats awesome, hopfully a few will join in the fun :cool:

Sorted.

We can arrange some meeting points and times now then :)

The 200.net is the same as 197.net ;)

Discounted 1*2 parts
Huntingdon Shell / TC Harrison Garage - 10:30
Peterborough Hampton Services (next to McDonalds) - 11:00
Rutland Water - 12:00 ETA

Focus ST-3
Jonny - where about in rutland are you from? I'm pretty sure I have seen your car about on the road from uppingham to manton?

I may also come along to this meet as i only live in oakham so will take me 2 mins to get there!

53 Clio 172
Jonny - where about in rutland are you from? I'm pretty sure I have seen your car about on the road from uppingham to manton?

I may also come along to this meet as i only live in oakham so will take me 2 mins to get there!

Oakham, yeah thats about 10 minutes from me as I live near Morcott.

You should come along mate, usually a good turn out for these local meets

I hardly ever use the Uppingham to Manton road but I drive all over Rutland really so no doubt you have seen me about

Anyone near Derby wanting to organise a place & time to meet?

I actually mentioned in the last page that if you're going, ill sort a convoy out for us rather than go down on our tods.
Ill have a look over the route down etc, see our locals and then sort out a meet place to convoy down.

Discounted 1*2 parts
1.Jonny_rs
2.MK3 Dan
3.clio_luke
4.Andy12
5.Steve 172
6.tsdhesi (Poss)
7.NickMelson
9.Crippin
10. Tom x3
11.Harey
12. Ian_s
13.Smolex
15. Dean + maybe missus
17. Shwebb
18. GBH14
19. Harpham

Fabia VRS
Huntingdon Shell / TC Harrison Garage - 10:30- K1NGY (with mrs, and lots of tastey treats ;) )
Peterborough Hampton Services (next to McDonalds) - 11:00
Rutland Water - 12:00 ETA

Just realised, this is the day before I travel to Wales.

Ill probably still come as im quite looking forward to it, its only 50 miles each way, but may have to drop out if we have to do alot of prepping for going away. :S

53 Clio 172
Harpham, it would be awesome if you still came along but don't worry too much if it will delay your journey! There will be another meet soon no doubt!

So this is a quick reminder for everyone else! I will be setting up the BBQ so it will be ready around 12-1230.

Remember to bring any food you like and also booze/soft drinks or whatever takes your fancy!

Will see all of you there, if anybody gets lost I suggest you take my number now and I will be able to guide you.

Peace x

53 Clio 172
Tom, the car feels completely different to drive!

Drives like a dream from cold (no hopping down the road) and it feels like there is more torque lower down in the range.

Cheers for everything mate, give the van a kiss goodbye from me.....its been emotional

Harpham, it would be awesome if you still came along but don't worry too much if it will delay your journey! There will be another meet soon no doubt!

It does sound like a good day. Ill probably still come down, but maybe just stop for a couple of hours, just to meet everyone and do some photo wh0ring.

Discounted 1*2 parts
It does sound like a good day. Ill probably still come down, but maybe just stop for a couple of hours, just to meet everyone and do some photo wh0ring.

Sounds good I need some good photos :D although not sure I'm bringing the 200 yet (can't afford the fuel this month!)

Sounds good I need some good photos :D although not sure I'm bringing the 200 yet (can't afford the fuel this month!)

;) ... Thats my one concern with going to this the day before Wales. Ill probably be blowing atleast £100 on fuel travelling to/from/around Wales, so if my bank isnt looking too healthy around the time, I may have to give it a miss, just to save that extra £20 lol... Times are hard for recent graduates ;)
(or alternatively, I could skank a lift from a fellow CS'er, which would mean some photo wh0ring ;) )

Fabia VRS
Ive never been to rutland water, but where abouts are we meeting is there just one car park bit where we will be or are there many and will we have to find are way to a specific place?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Ive never been to rutland water, but where abouts are we meeting is there just one car park bit where we will be or are there many and will we have to find are way to a specific place?

Depends on the weather. If the sun is out the car park will prob be busy, although the one we are using is one of the quieter car parks, so getting us all together should be fine :)

Clio 197 cup
i will be up for coming along to this one peeps! also the wife is about to pop, lol, so it may be two cars coming along with the baby and a 3 yr old if thats ok with you guys??

Discounted 1*2 parts
1.Jonny_rs
2.MK3 Dan
3.clio_luke
4.Andy12
5.Steve 172
6.tsdhesi (Poss)
7.NickMelson
9.Crippin
10. Tom x3
11.Harey
12. Ian_s
13.Smolex
15. Dean + maybe missus
17. Shwebb
18. GBH14
19. Harpham
20. chip boy
21. breamy (possible from clio197.net)
22. burton (possible from clio197.net)
23. quik97 (possible from clio197.net)

53 Clio 172

The place we are going is called 'Sykes Lane' at Rutland Water and its about 100 yards from a village called Emingham. Have a look on Google Maps matey!

i will be up for coming along to this one peeps! also the wife is about to pop, lol, so it may be two cars coming along with the baby and a 3 yr old if thats ok with you guys??

Nice one, as Tom (Wests) said the more the merrier and everyone is welcome!

May come down in the missus car yet. Not too sure..

That sounds like a plan Dean, haven't seen the Seat yet!

Fabia VRS
Oh i found it, looks simple enough to get to.

Dean im always up for meeting at shell again and convoying up if you want to?

Its on the way

(But you can let your missus drive like she did last time or i will fall behind ;) )