ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rutland Water summer meet/ June

53 Clio 172
Right, we have had a few meets at Rutland Water over the past year or so and they always turn out very well!

I was thinking 26/06/11?

I have been in contact with Anglian Water and they have confirmed that it would be ok for us to bring BBQ's (as long as they are not the disposable kind).

I will be bringing a BBQ myself and will be setting up around 12-1300 so anyone is welcome to bring some food or even their own BBQ.

For anybody who hasn't been to Rutland Water it is a lovely and relaxing place (we'l be in the car park ;))

You can see the turnout for the last meet here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?536059-Peterborough-Rutland-water-Pub-meet-26-09-2010

Who's in?

1.Jonny_rs

R26
This sounds good jonny,but its one of the only weekends i cant do as i will be at glasto :cool:
Il keep an eye out in case the date changes.........ha

53 Clio 172
This sounds good jonny,but its one of the only weekends i cant do as i will be at glasto :cool:
Il keep an eye out in case the date changes.........ha

Well Steve, without you this would be a hollow day. I dont mind if any other dates are best but a Sunday is a good choice imo! Any suggestions?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Either that or you book/break/plan other things as soon as you hear of something going on!

R26
Thanks jonny :) Literally any other weekend around this time, weekend before or after? But if this causes problems for other people, dont worry about me :(

n/a
i might be up for this need to check a few dates out for that month though as i've got a few do's and cant for the life of me remember the dates

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Dw about it mines a non-sport and they always welcome me, and even work round me when I cannot visit some locations :-(

Would be nice to see some new faces and I can see this being big.

Hope you got a bloody big bbq jonny!!!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
1.Jonny_rs
2.MK3 Dan
3.clio_luke
4.Andy12
5.Steve 172
6.tsdhesi (Poss)
7.NickMelson

53 Clio 172
Looking good so far, I will be investing in a big BBQ and everyones welcome to some food! Don't worry Nick, non sports are always welcome or any other marque of car (I bought a Renault golf the other day:cool:)

07 Campus Sport 1.2
1.Jonny_rs
2.MK3 Dan
3.clio_luke
4.Andy12
5.Steve 172
6.tsdhesi (Poss)
7.NickMelson
8.beng-120 (if i still have the car, not sure if im selling it or not yet)

MK3, RX450H.
1.Jonny_rs
2.MK3 Dan
3.clio_luke
4.Andy12
5.Steve 172
6.tsdhesi (Poss)
7.NickMelson
9.Crippin -I'll be game for the geeky meet. But I kinda need a postcode of where it is..

C3 Picasso Beast
I won't be attending but I'm up that way on holiday at the end of June so might see you about!

53 Clio 172
1.Jonny_rs
2.MK3 Dan
3.clio_luke
4.Andy12
5.Steve 172
6.tsdhesi (Poss)
7.NickMelson
9.Crippin -I'll be game for the geeky meet. But I kinda need a postcode of where it is..

Post code is LE15 8PX, I can always stand near the road to direct people in if needed. Also bring some change as we may have to pay for parking (crap I know)

Discounted 1*2 parts
1.Jonny_rs
2.MK3 Dan
3.clio_luke
4.Andy12
5.Steve 172
6.tsdhesi (Poss)
7.NickMelson
9.Crippin
10. Tom x2

53 Clio 172
We're going to need more than one BBQ at this rate :)

Haha It looks that way, if anyone wants to bring their own BBQ that would be fine just as long as it wasn't a disposable one!

I will do my best to get a bit of food and soft drinks (boo hiss) so a few people can have some food.

Fingers crossed we will have the weather to wear some sunglasses eh! :cool:

Discounted 1*2 parts
I've got a small BBQ that I can bring :)

May have to only bring 1 car so I can have a few beers and let Zoe drive :D

53 Clio 172
1.Jonny_rs
2.MK3 Dan
3.clio_luke
4.Andy12
5.Steve 172
6.tsdhesi (Poss)
7.NickMelson
9.Crippin
10. Tom x2

Right, so we have a list of people that can attend so far which is great! I am also inviting a few mates along to join the fun so everyone is welcome to to reiterate.

Just to confirm, what date is best for people, 12th or the 26th of June? As Steve cannot make the 26th would the 12th be ok for everybody?

b/g 182, meg tourer
Heard absolutely nothing from Luke or Beij which isn't good but I will text them again today.

oi big mouth! check out number 3 in the list :rasp:

12th is fine for me. think ursula might come along too, she will be pretty big by then! but at least i can have some beers :cool: pregnant taxi ftw!

53 Clio 172
oi big mouth! check out number 3 in the list :rasp:

12th is fine for me. think ursula might come along too, she will be pretty big by then! but at least i can have some beers :cool: pregnant taxi ftw!

DOH! Thats funny as I got a flyer through my door for a free eye test today.....I might go and get that of the bin!

12TH is looking good then, other mates/people that are not from this club are happy with that date also so should be set now.

I heard from Beij today and he said he was up for it but also has some bad news, the R27 is gone :cry: