ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bank holiday monday Hunstanton meet 5th May 2014 12PM

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
What time do you reckon you'll be there mate? :D

If we need to be there for 12, I think it takes just over an hour (??) So we need to leave no later than about 10:45 ...I'll probably get there just after 10:30 - if the weather is going to be nice I expect Traffic will be a nightmare?

Clio Rs 200T
If we need to be there for 12, I think it takes just over an hour (??) So we need to leave no later than about 10:45 ...I'll probably get there just after 10:30 - if the weather is going to be nice I expect Traffic will be a nightmare?
I was going to say about 10:30-10:45 get a drink etc from the garage I'll have a look at the weather Saturday :)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll be meeting at Hunstanton with you guys, as I don't actually know where I'm going to be Sunday night yet.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
This is this Monday guys. Should hopefully be a good meet.

If any of you need my number for the meet, just send me a PM. Look forward to seeing you there.

Clio 182
Yeah I'm thinking of pulling out. Monday is meant to be stinking hot and everyone will have the same idea and I don't think we will get anywhere near it.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll be there for 12, although as the girlfriends coming, I've promised to not be too long talking to 'car friends'. So I'll probably be able to hang around for an hour ish.